Default What the hell are we doing here...

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:31:29 -0400, Gene
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 20:03:19 -0400, Guzzistimo
wrote:

If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/24/wo..._r=1&th&emc=th

I think we are there because of this:

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/english...ent_339861.htm

Ah, the Bush Rationale.

After Inauguration Day, the Bush Rationale is no longer applicable.

--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:37:16 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Aug 24, 8:03*pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...

What difference does either question make?

Obama has had plenty of time to pull out of Afghanistan, and Iraq for
that matter.

Why are we still in Afghanistan. What does Obama hope to get out of
our involvement there?
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:05:56 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
m...
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...

Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.

Please explain why he should want to do that, given that the Taliban will
come right back.

So we are in Afghanistan just to keep the Taliban from coming back
from Pakistan? Why?

What if they just decide to stay in Pakistan?
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:42:07 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
.. .
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/24/wo..._r=1&th&emc=th
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

Perhaps it's to fix the mess that Bush neglected to fix?

Right-wing nut = loves Taliban

Here comes the Bush Rationale again.

What 'mess' is Obama trying to fix? That's the original question?

On Aug 24, 9:53*pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...

Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.- Hide quoted text -

this is called 'surrender' or 'appeasement'...whichever you prefer.

On Aug 25, 7:09*am, Guzzistimo wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:05:56 -0700, "nom=de=plume"

wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
m...
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...

Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.

Please explain why he should want to do that, given that the Taliban will
come right back.

So we are in Afghanistan just to keep the Taliban from coming back
from Pakistan? Why?

What if they just decide to stay in Pakistan?
--

do you read the news? apparently not.

they're not staying in pakistan

the pakistanis are attacking them there

we are as well

i would call you as dumb as a bag of hammers, but hammers actually
have a use.

wrote:

On Aug 24, 8:03*pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...

What difference does either question make?

Obama has had plenty of time to pull out of Afghanistan, and Iraq for
that matter.

Why are we still in Afghanistan. What does Obama hope to get out of
our involvement there?
--

disrupting the ability of the taliban to conduct state sponsored
terrorism. i realize that, to you folks in the 'neville chamberlain

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/24/wo....html?_r=1&th&....
--
John H

"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous

Perhaps it's to fix the mess that Bush neglected to fix?

Right-wing nut = loves Taliban

Here comes the Bush Rationale again.

What 'mess' is Obama trying to fix? That's the original question?
--

the mess that bush was unable to develop a strategy to build an
effective security apparatus in afghanistan.

wrote:

[...]

If the dimwit righties around here such as herring understood that, it
would destroy what little is left in their minds of the reason why Bush
invaded Iraq.

wrote:
"Guzzistimo" wrote in message
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/24/wo....html?_r=1&th&....
--
John H
"If you think healthcare is expensive now, wait until it's free!"
--Anonymous
Perhaps it's to fix the mess that Bush neglected to fix?
Right-wing nut = loves Taliban

Here comes the Bush Rationale again.

What 'mess' is Obama trying to fix? That's the original question?
--

the mess that bush was unable to develop a strategy to build an
effective security apparatus in afghanistan.

And you believe that Obama is going to fix Afghanistan? Nobody has ever
fixed Afghanistan.

What the hell is going on in the US? [email protected] General 0 April 24th 09 01:06 AM
What the hell... Tom Francis - SWSports General 7 January 5th 09 11:23 PM
What the hell? Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 9 August 16th 08 01:54 AM
I'm going to hell! Bob Crantz ASA 14 December 16th 04 10:40 PM
What the Hell is That? Simple Simon ASA 2 August 26th 03 10:47 PM