Bob Crantz

Default I'm going to hell!

For looking at this:

http://www.bareboating.com/photo/sloop36.jpg

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Capt. Neal®

Where did you get ahold of that photo of Katysails?

The Good Lord forgives those who lust in their hearts
provided they seek forgiveness. I'm certain you have
so many good works built up over the years that a
small transgression consisting of seeing one of His
finer creations as he created her is nothing to get
concerned about.

Amen. Glory be to the Lord.

CN

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message k.net...
For looking at this:

http://www.bareboating.com/photo/sloop36.jpg

Amen!

Bob Crantz

gonefishiing

let's see if i got this right:
you're worried about reefing the jib.

bawhahahahaaahahahahahaha
gf.

(clue: you may want to question your sailing priorities)

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

You certainly will if you are the one who reefed that jib . . .

JG

Well, he would never have to worry about any woman on his boat....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

You certainly will if you are the one who reefed that jib . . .

Maxprop

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

You certainly will if you are the one who reefed that jib . . .

Perhaps whomever reefed the jib had a distraction?

Max

Lady Pilot

Your the biggest *fake* Christian I've seen in a while...

God Bless,
LP

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
k.net...
For looking at this:

http://www.bareboating.com/photo/sloop36.jpg

Amen!

Bob Crantz

Lady Pilot

"JG" wrote:

Well, he would never have to worry about any woman on his boat....

Ya think, San Francisco queer bouy?\

LP

gonefishiing

the biggest?
gf.

HeLL!!! last General 0 August 11th 04 04:22 AM
Hell with boats, lets talk O.T's Florida Keyz General 7 July 18th 04 05:02 AM
Trim Tilt Hell Ppleworks General 2 June 23rd 04 12:28 AM
Tow Vehicle from hell. Clams Canino General 4 December 27th 03 04:55 PM