Clams Canino

Default Tow Vehicle from hell.

Wanna trailer a yacht?

http://trucks.about.com/cs/dodgerams.../ram_srt10.htm

-W

Greg O

I had a link to a web page where a gent had shoe horned a Viper V-10 into a
Dodge Dakota. Then added NOS a few other goodies!
Greg

JR North

Probably 5mpg just putting around town...I thought my F 250
was a guzzler
JR

--
Remove X to reply

Harry Krause

Clams Canino wrote:

Wanna trailer a yacht?

http://trucks.about.com/cs/dodgerams.../ram_srt10.htm

-W

Yeah, but it is a Chrysler product. The body will fall off the frame
before you top end the truck.

--
Email sent to is never read.
Lloyd Sumpter

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003 18:25:16 +0000, Clams Canino wrote:

Wanna trailer a yacht?

http://trucks.about.com/cs/dodgerams.../ram_srt10.htm

-W

I say: screw the truck - drop that puppy into a 20-ft ski boat and you'd have
something!

Lloyd