Default What the hell are we doing here...

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 9:53 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?
hey idiot...
you guys are amazing.
uh...questions for you:
1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president
take your head out of your diaper...

Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.- Hide quoted text -

this is called 'surrender' or 'appeasement'...whichever you prefer.

I thought it was following through on a campaign promise. Why are we
still in Iraq? Didn't Obama say he was going to get us out of Iraq too?

Why are we still in Iraq?

nom=de=plume wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...

Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.

Please explain why he should want to do that, given that the Taliban will
come right back.

The Taliban will always come back in some form or another. The Muslims
do not look at their struggle as a one, two or ten year effort. It is a
centuries effort. If it takes the Muslims 10 generations they will wait,
if it takes 10 centuries they will wait. The Muslims are more patient
than us.

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:09 am, Guzzistimo wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 19:05:56 -0700, "nom=de=plume"

wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?
hey idiot...
you guys are amazing.
uh...questions for you:
1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president
take your head out of your diaper...
Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.
Please explain why he should want to do that, given that the Taliban will
come right back.

So we are in Afghanistan just to keep the Taliban from coming back
from Pakistan? Why?

What if they just decide to stay in Pakistan?
--

do you read the news? apparently not.

they're not staying in pakistan

the pakistanis are attacking them there

we are as well

i would call you as dumb as a bag of hammers, but hammers actually
have a use.

US foreign policy is based on home much money we have given them lately.
When we stop giving the Pakistanis money the will stop fighting the
Taliban.

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 25, 7:08 am, Guzzistimo wrote:
On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:37:16 -0700 (PDT), wf3h
wrote:

On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?
hey idiot...
you guys are amazing.
uh...questions for you:
1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president
take your head out of your diaper...

What difference does either question make?

Obama has had plenty of time to pull out of Afghanistan, and Iraq for
that matter.

Why are we still in Afghanistan. What does Obama hope to get out of
our involvement there?
--

disrupting the ability of the taliban to conduct state sponsored
terrorism. i realize that, to you folks in the 'neville chamberlain

The Taliban never conducted state sponsored terrorism. The Taliban was
used by OBL and AQ as a base of operations because Afghanistan is the
anus of the Earth.

mgg wrote:
"H the K" wrote in message
m...
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...

Herring's simple-minded idiocy is one of the reasons why the North
Vietnamese wiped the floor with our mighty military machine.

No thanks to all of your help. Were you a conscientious objector, or did you
just hide out at donnie's place?

--Mike

He wasn't a "conscientious objector"....
He was (and still is) just a pussy.

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 24, 8:03 pm, Guzzistimo wrote:
If the rationale for invading Iraq was to get their oil, what's
Obama's rationale for Afghanistan -- Heroin?

hey idiot...

you guys are amazing.

uh...questions for you:

1. when did US troops enter afghanistan?
2. how long has obama been president

take your head out of your diaper...
Obama could have pulled the US troops out of Afghanistan by now. All it
takes is an order to Sec Def Gates.

You mean, he really didn't mean it when he was running for POTUS?? Oh
my, hope I still get my free car and oil

Please show me where Obama said he'd give you a free car and oil.
Another right wing fallacy.

Everything isn't a "right wing fallacy" just because you don't agree
with it. See, that is the difference between the right and the left. I
accept that you may have a different point of view. It doesn't mean your
lying, it doesn't mean you are stupid, racist, or any of the other "left
wing fallacies".. Just a different point of view...

Either way, you should have figured out by now that I don't take much of
this seriously here... I really don't have the time to argue and
research all the crap that goes on. The kid is in the points race and
working very hard. I am trying to keep up and get her and the machine
where it needs to be... That is a full time job in itself...

--
Wafa free since 2009

Either way, you should have figured out by now that I don't take much of
this seriously here... I really don't have the time to argue and
research all the crap that goes on. The kid is in the points race and
working very hard. I am trying to keep up and get her and the machine
where it needs to be... That is a full time job in itself...

A unique excuse for not working a real job and helping to support your
family financially.

What the hell is going on in the US? [email protected] General 0 April 24th 09 01:06 AM
What the hell... Tom Francis - SWSports General 7 January 5th 09 11:23 PM
What the hell? Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 9 August 16th 08 01:54 AM
I'm going to hell! Bob Crantz ASA 14 December 16th 04 10:40 PM
What the Hell is That? Simple Simon ASA 2 August 26th 03 10:47 PM