Default Fighting the Bozoma Thugocracy

In article ,
says...

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:05:03 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Demonstrably false crap snipped......

Factual refutation follows:
http://tinyurl.com/nzd5ua

One wonders: is there ANYTHING that some folks won't lie about to try
to sway other folks to their way of thinking? ANYTHING?

Right from the mouths of the seiu.. How convincing... snerk

--
Wafa free since 2009

In article 892d562d-428f-49c9-8505-
,
says...

On Aug 18, 2:15*pm, Gene Kearns
wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:05:03 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Demonstrably false crap snipped......

Factual refutation follows:
http://tinyurl.com/nzd5ua

One wonders: is there ANYTHING that some folks won't lie about to try
to sway other folks to their way of thinking? *ANYTHING?

--
Agent 5.00 Build 1171

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Oak Island, NC.

Homepagehttp://pamandgene.tranquilrefuge.net/* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I looked at the SEIU video that was a tiny portion of the full video
edited to only show an SEIU thug who had fallen to the ground while
barely showing Gladney. The full video was on the SIEU site last week
but has been taken down because it shows what actually happed.

snerk Ya think! They committed a hate crime based on politics and skin
color.. Pure and simple, they need to be tried and the organizers
(whoever organized them no matter how high up it is) should be charged
with conspiracy..

--
Wafa free since 2009

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:05:03 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Demonstrably false crap snipped......

Factual refutation follows:
http://tinyurl.com/nzd5ua

One wonders: is there ANYTHING that some folks won't lie about to try
to sway other folks to their way of thinking? ANYTHING?

Gene, this is like standing in front of the judge and saying that I
interrogated myself and I am convinced that I am not guilty.

BAR wrote:
Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:05:03 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Demonstrably false crap snipped......

Factual refutation follows:
http://tinyurl.com/nzd5ua

One wonders: is there ANYTHING that some folks won't lie about to try
to sway other folks to their way of thinking? ANYTHING?

Gene, this is like standing in front of the judge and saying that I
interrogated myself and I am convinced that I am not guilty.

That would be the famous...Cheney Defense.

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 2:05 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
Bozoma SEIU union goons

obama isn't an SEIU member.

and the biggest killers in US history have been conservative.

beat a black anti-Obamacare protestor so badly
he had a concussion while the goons yelled racial epiteths, Obama
shows he does not want constitutional law by backing the Chavez
protege Zelaya in Honduras

you know zip about this. sorry. he was disposed by a coup. i realize
you right wingers don't support the rule of law, but most americans do

, Obama threatens to show opponents "The
Chicago Way", his "Justice Dept" drops charges against armed black
panthers threatening voters, etc, etc, etc. Can anybody blame a
protestor for showing he is ready to resist Obama thugs by carrying a
gun?

yeah. i can. bush destroyed the constitution, started a war he had no
intention of winning, arrested americans on american soil and threw
them into prison with no representation, turned american middle class
assets over to the rich

and you right wingers applauded all of that.

His public display of this gun may have prevented Obama goon
violence.
Now that the Obama goons have been put on notice that their violence
will not be tolerated, I'd like to see no more guns but this display
certainly sent the message that a response to the Bozoma goons might
be expected.

How's the one's war in Afganistain going?

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 12:49:30 -0700, "nom=de=plume"
wrote:

The major news
organizations believe in "balancing" their reporting

Oh, OK. I'd not noticed that.
--
John H

"BEND OVER - The 'change' is coming!"
jps jps is offline

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:05:03 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch
wrote:

Bozoma SEIU union goons beat a black anti-Obamacare protestor so badly
he had a concussion while the goons yelled racial epiteths, Obama
shows he does not want constitutional law by backing the Chavez
protege Zelaya in Honduras, Obama threatens to show opponents "The
Chicago Way", his "Justice Dept" drops charges against armed black
panthers threatening voters, etc, etc, etc. Can anybody blame a
protestor for showing he is ready to resist Obama thugs by carrying a
gun? His public display of this gun may have prevented Obama goon
violence.
Now that the Obama goons have been put on notice that their violence
will not be tolerated, I'd like to see no more guns but this display
certainly sent the message that a response to the Bozoma goons might
be expected.

Looks like the wife's stash of hydrocodone is causing you paranoid
delusions.

Consider rehab in a facility that doesn't feature Fox News.

he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:

How's the one's war in Afganistain going?

he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up

I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war.

Bozoma blunders Frogwatch[_2_] General 20 July 7th 09 12:23 AM
No fighting! John H[_3_] General 37 September 5th 08 01:51 AM
No fighting! Tim General 0 September 3rd 08 12:24 AM
No fighting! [email protected] General 0 September 3rd 08 12:15 AM
Fighting films with girls Fighting Girl Touring 0 December 7th 04 10:01 PM