Default Fighting the Bozoma Thugocracy

On Aug 18, 9:22*pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:

How's the one's war in Afganistain going?

he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up

I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war.

right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan because he's an
idiot

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:22 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:
How's the one's war in Afganistain going?
he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up

I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war.

right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan because he's an
idiot

What is our goal in Afghanistan? What do we think we are going to
accomplish that no one else in recorded history has accomplished?

On Aug 19, 7:58*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:22 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:
How's the one's war in Afganistain going?
he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up
I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war.

right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan because he's an
idiot

What is our goal in Afghanistan? What do we think we are going to
accomplish that no one else in recorded history has accomplished?

i'm guessing you think afghanistan has never been conquered.

and that is wrong.
H K H K is offline

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 19, 7:58 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:22 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:
How's the one's war in Afganistain going?
he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up
I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war.
right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan because he's an
idiot

What is our goal in Afghanistan? What do we think we are going to
accomplish that no one else in recorded history has accomplished?

i'm guessing you think afghanistan has never been conquered.

and that is wrong.

BAR joined the marines after high school, and it is unlikely the marines
taught him about Timur.

On Aug 19, 8:57*am, H K wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 19, 7:58 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:22 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:
How's the one's war in Afganistain going?
he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up
I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war..
right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan because he's an
idiot
What is our goal in Afghanistan? What do we think we are going to
accomplish that no one else in recorded history has accomplished?

i'm guessing you think afghanistan has never been conquered.

and that is wrong.

BAR joined the marines after high school, and it is unlikely the marines
taught him about Timur.-

seems the boy has missed alot in his history...

JustWait wrote:
In article ,
says...
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 11:05:03 -0700 (PDT), Frogwatch penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Demonstrably false crap snipped......

Factual refutation follows:
http://tinyurl.com/nzd5ua

One wonders: is there ANYTHING that some folks won't lie about to try
to sway other folks to their way of thinking? ANYTHING?

Right from the mouths of the seiu.. How convincing... snerk

Yep, typical. Everything conservative is to be believed even though
proven to be a lie, and everything liberal, even though it's on camera
as true, is a lie.........

In article ,
says...

JustWait wrote:
In article 539ec029-4cad-464b-b584-d433e01dfa14
@c34g2000yqi.googlegroups.com,
says...
Bozoma SEIU union goons beat a black anti-Obamacare protestor so badly
he had a concussion while the goons yelled racial epiteths, Obama
shows he does not want constitutional law by backing the Chavez
protege Zelaya in Honduras, Obama threatens to show opponents "The
Chicago Way", his "Justice Dept" drops charges against armed black
panthers threatening voters, etc, etc, etc. Can anybody blame a
protestor for showing he is ready to resist Obama thugs by carrying a
gun? His public display of this gun may have prevented Obama goon
violence.
Now that the Obama goons have been put on notice that their violence
will not be tolerated, I'd like to see no more guns but this display
certainly sent the message that a response to the Bozoma goons might
be expected.

Pffffttt. The guy was probably a lib shill,

Of course..........

And why not, there have been several instances of Obama supporters
shilling signs and stuff at the meetings. I noted before after Pelosi
lied about Hitler signs at the meetings from protestors and was called
on it (and could not point to on instance), a protestor showed up with
an Obama Hitler sign. Later the news crew on the scene found him in a
SEIU shirt, handing out pamphlets.. What's so hard to figure out about
that, the guy was a bussed in, organized shill...

--
Wafa free since 2009

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 19, 7:58 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:22 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:
How's the one's war in Afganistain going?
he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up
I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war.
right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan because he's an
idiot

What is our goal in Afghanistan? What do we think we are going to
accomplish that no one else in recorded history has accomplished?

i'm guessing you think afghanistan has never been conquered.

and that is wrong.

What value, strategic or economic, does Afghanistan present to the US of
A? Why are you willing to waste US lives conquering Afghanistan? What
are you going to do with it once you have conquered it?

wf3h wrote:
On Aug 19, 8:57 am, H K wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 19, 7:58 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:22 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:
How's the one's war in Afganistain going?
he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up
I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was the bad war..
right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan because he's an
idiot
What is our goal in Afghanistan? What do we think we are going to
accomplish that no one else in recorded history has accomplished?
i'm guessing you think afghanistan has never been conquered.
and that is wrong.

BAR joined the marines after high school, and it is unlikely the marines
taught him about Timur.-

seems the boy has missed alot in his history...

You still haven't explained why we are in Afghanistan.

Bozoma blunders Frogwatch[_2_] General 20 July 7th 09 12:23 AM
No fighting! John H[_3_] General 37 September 5th 08 01:51 AM
No fighting! Tim General 0 September 3rd 08 12:24 AM
No fighting! [email protected] General 0 September 3rd 08 12:15 AM
Fighting films with girls Fighting Girl Touring 0 December 7th 04 10:01 PM