Default Fighting the Bozoma Thugocracy

BAR wrote:
H the K wrote:
BAR wrote:

Whatever happened to my body my choice?

I'm sorry...where in the Constitution is that phrase found?
Please be specific.

Roe vs. Wade, 1973. I'm sure you are familiar with the Supreme Court's
ruling on this issue.

You think Roe v. Wade is in the Constitution? Did you learn that in the
marines?

"JustWait" wrote in message

What's that got to do with me? If you don't want to respond to my
comments about your post, then I'm not sure what the point is of
attempting to
have a civil discourse. Let's assume for the moment that Harry is a
terrible
person and Gene agrees with you on this. Make a logical argument. I'm
willing to
listen.

Oh, yeah.. Gravity.... Buh, bye... Plonk

I feel fortunate!

--
Nom=de=Plume

"JustWait" wrote in message
In article , says...

"JustWait" wrote in message
In article , says...

"JustWait" wrote in message
In article , says...

"JustWait" wrote in message
In article , says...

"wf3h" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 7:58 am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 9:22 pm, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:
On Aug 18, 6:08 pm, J i m wrote:
wf3h wrote:
How's the one's war in Afganistain going?
he's making progress in cleaning up bush's **** up
I thought that Afghanistan was the good war and Iraq was
the
bad
war.

right. but bush was on the point of losing afghanistan
because
he's
an
idiot

What is our goal in Afghanistan? What do we think we are going
accomplish that no one else in recorded history has
accomplished?

i'm guessing you think afghanistan has never been conquered.

and that is wrong.

The first question is certainly valid. The current
administration
has
answered this several times. The problem was lack of
responsbility
of
ownership of the original invasion. The previous administration
didn't
get
it right, because they didn't follow the well-established Powell
doctrine,
not in Afganistan nor in Iraq, the latter being a war of choice
vs.
one
of
necessity. We're paying the price for the neglect right now in
both
places... the former for not really making the commitment (and a
war
for
which we had a lot of support and justification), the second for
going
there
in the first place (where we had practically no support and
certainly
no
justification).

... and he declared. "No sentence shall be written without a
bumper
sticker phrase included.. And thus, it was so, and responsible
debate
was summarily dismissed.....

--
Wafa free since 2009

Sounds like right-wing wishful thinking on your part. Your response
has
no
basis in logic or continuity of the discussion, which makes logical
sense
if
you all you have is fear-based jingoism as your last best hope for
the
future.

Pffffttt. Have you read his posts? Nothing but cheap shots, based on
Al
Franken/Code Pink style rhetoric. He gets a kick out of ****ing
people
off, must have the same thing Harry and Donnie have...
--
Wafa free since 2009

I'm talking about your post in my comment. You haven't addressed them.
You
just continue to point fingers at someone else and continue with
jingoism,
as though that's going to qualify as a logical argument.

Have you read this guys posts.. every line has a grade school insult in
it, he writes like Harry taking cheap shots from under his desk, trying
to kill the pain...

Even Gene, who really falls more on your side of the isle than mine,
has
mocked the guy and called him to the carpet several times...

--
Wafa free since 2009

What's that got to do with me? If you don't want to respond to my
comments
about your post, then I'm not sure what the point is of attempting to
have a
civil discourse. Let's assume for the moment that Harry is a terrible
person
and Gene agrees with you on this. Make a logical argument. I'm willing to
listen.

You really can't follow a conversation can you?? Pffffttt...

--
Wafa free since 2009

As I suspected, you're just a troll. Sorry to have wasted your time with me.
I don't play.

Out...

--
Nom=de=Plume

You are required to have minimal auto insurance. That's set by the gov't.
While the differences in health and auto insurance are vast, nevertheless,
the gov't forces you to buy it.

If you don't have a mortgage on your home and you don't have liability
insurance, you're a sitting duck for a lawsuit that will bankrupt you. Is it
worth it?

If you can pay your medical expenses as they come up, go with God. Most
people, when faced with a high treatment cost, can't do that. I knew a guy
who was a multi-millionaire. His wife got cancer, and he had to sell
everything to pay for her expenses. He still went belly up. She lived.

Despite the fear-mongering, no one is talking about taking away your choice
to not have have insurance.

--
Nom=de=Plume

On Aug 20, 8:08*am, BAR wrote:
wf3h wrote:

yes you are a coward

Ok, if it makes you feel better you can believe anything you want.

But, it still doesn't relieve you of the fact that you are a warmonger
and an adherent of situational ethics.

says the simpering coward who relishes the sight of burning buildings
in american cities.

Bozoma blunders Frogwatch[_2_] General 20 July 7th 09 12:23 AM
No fighting! John H[_3_] General 37 September 5th 08 01:51 AM
No fighting! Tim General 0 September 3rd 08 12:24 AM
No fighting! [email protected] General 0 September 3rd 08 12:15 AM
Fighting films with girls Fighting Girl Touring 0 December 7th 04 10:01 PM