Default What great lines...

Don White wrote:
"H K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"D 1" wrote in message
NotNow wrote:
D 1 wrote:
NotNow wrote:
D wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
"NotNow" wrote in message
Keith Nuttle wrote:
NotNow wrote:
Just John II wrote:
On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 14:26:52 -0400, Keith Nuttle
wrote:

J. Leo wrote:
"But a growing number of policy makers say that the world's
rising
temperatures, surging seas and melting glaciers are a direct
threat to
the national interest.

If the United States does not lead the world in reducing
fossil-fuel
consumption and thus emissions of global warming gases,
proponents of
this view say, a series of global environmental, social,
political and
possibly military crises loom that the nation will urgently
have to
address."

One must wonder why the United States must be the 'leader'.
Why not
Germany, or France, or even Canada? Does the prevention of
all these
global crises depend solely on the leadership of the USA?

And, suppose no one of consequence follows.

Full article at:
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/09/sc..._r=1&th&emc=th

Oh wait, John Kerry is involved. Now I understand.
--
John H

All decisions, even those made by liberals, are the result
of binary thinking.
If these people who keep saying there is global warming
actually believed the entire earth was warming, and it was
going to create a global catastrophe, they would be 100%
behind nuclear power. There are no green house gases from a
nuclear power plant.

Until I hear they have started building nuclear plants to
prevent global warming I will accept it for what it is,
politics.
I agree with this post.
--
John H

All decisions, even those made by liberals, are the result of
binary thinking.
So if they start building nuclear power plants you'll instantly
believe it's really happening????

http://www.ajc.com/business/southern-102043.html

http://www.altdotenergy.com/2009/01/...t-for-florida/

There are some people who believe the only long term economical
solution for the energy deficiency is nuclear power. Duke Power
in Eastern Carolina has also started the permit process to build
several new additions to existing nuclear plants. However
before they can build they must negotiate the many regulations
that were designed to kill the nuclear industry. (On topic: One
of the best fishing and sailing lakes in the Raleigh area is the
4000 acre Harris lake that is the part of the cooling system for
the Sharon Harris nuclear plant. )

The THEY I was talking about are obama, pelosi, gore and other
who continual say we have global warming but will not support
the nuclear energy industry. Even the Cap and trade tax bill
which is suppose to be in response to global warming gives no
significant support for nuclear energy.

I didn't know the U.S. government was in the nuclear power plant
building industry. I'm quite liberal in my views, and I'm all for
nuclear power. Funny how I can do that, huh? I don't goose step
to any party.
The Federal Government is in the Non building nuclear power plant
business. The regulations make it so.
Just where would you geniuses store all the spent radioactive
materials generated by these plants for the next 10 thousand
years??

Halifax can't get any worse.
Our resident idiot makes it sound like there will be tons and tons of
waste daily. And the idiot also doesn't realize that coal and oil
power plants make many more tons of pollutants daily than a nuke
plant would. It's just that the conventional plants spew it into the
air, where according to some, it does no damage.
Yep. And nuclear waste degrades in storage. It takes a *long* time,
but no harm is done.
And there's places in the mountains out west where you can dig up dirt
that is more radioactive than the spent rods you are putting in it!
He's an idiot. He won't believe until WAFA tells him to.
This is amusing...Dumb & Dumber trying to talk about nuclear waste.
Y'all haven't cleaned up your outhouses yet.

D Krueger just craps on the sidewalk..using an outhouse would require him
to attend some training.

Really, Don, when you see a stinking pile of crap like Krueger on the
sidewalk...just hold your nose and step over it.

Yup...back he goes into the septic tank for the 39th time.
He's desperate to be acknowledged by me or anyone for that matter....I guess
Margaret Kennedy and anyone else he has contact with do their best to avoid
him in real life.

I could care less about you, dummy. Don't you know that by now?

BTW - you should know my last name by now and you will never guess my
wife's name.

NotNow wrote:
D 1 wrote:
Don White wrote:
"D 1" wrote in message
NotNow wrote:
D 1 wrote:
NotNow wrote:
D wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
"NotNow" wrote in message
Keith Nuttle wrote:
wrote:

J. Leo wrote:
[...]

No, dummy, you are amusing. Your pathetic life, however, is very sad.

And just like his blow up doll Harry, he can't debate the facts so he
insults!

He is well trained and reads the daily email directives!
mgg mgg is offline

"Don White" wrote in message

"H K" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"D 1" wrote in message
NotNow wrote:
D 1 wrote:
NotNow wrote:
D wrote:
Don White wrote:
"Calif Bill" wrote in message
"NotNow" wrote in message
Keith Nuttle wrote:
wrote:

J. Leo wrote:
[...]

Don't flatter yourself dummy.

--Mike

What great lines... J. Leo General 3 August 11th 09 04:07 PM
Anchor lines Gordon Cruising 67 December 21st 05 05:47 PM
Great Canal and Great Lake trip site Roger Long Cruising 3 June 7th 05 03:21 PM
12 meter lines Paul Proefrock Boat Building 3 January 14th 04 03:12 AM
Off Her Lines Bobsprit ASA 2 August 13th 03 09:05 PM