Default Gosh - what a beautiful night.

"Yogi of Woodstock" wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:02:50 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Jun 25, 11:27 pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
Finally got a break in the weather - for a while there, I thought I
was living in Seattle what with all rain and cloudy weather.

Got out the Celestron and did a little star gazing for a while. Nice
and peaceful, spotted some sats - general looking around.

Really nice night - even started seeing some lightning bugs which is a
first for this year.

Glad you like it. it's hotter'n hoemade sin here.

right now it's 79 degrees, no air moving and about 75% humidity.

upper 90's for tomorrow (again)

Pansy.

The corn field is really late this year - by now it's usually hip
high, barely touches my knees.

But the hay - oh my gosh am I getting a second cut - you wouldn't
believe the quality of the alfalfa/timothy mix the leasing farmer
planted last year - it's amazing.

I'll bet we're going to get 1,000 - maybe 1,200 bales this year on
second cut, with some heat I'll get a third and probably a fourth cut
off the fields.

Call up Mrs. E. She will reverse any 401K losses.

On Jun 26, 1:02*am, Tim wrote:
On Jun 25, 11:27*pm, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

Finally got a break in the weather - for a while there, I thought I
was living in Seattle what with all rain and cloudy weather. *

Got out the Celestron and did a little star gazing for a while. Nice
and peaceful, spotted some sats - general looking around.

Really nice night - even started seeing some lightning bugs which is a
first for this year.

Glad you like it. it's hotter'n hoemade sin here.

right now it's 79 degrees, no air moving and about 75% humidity.

upper 90's for tomorrow (again)

Mid 90's here, perfect weather.
jps jps is offline

On Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:27:34 -0400, Wizard of Woodstock
wrote:

Finally got a break in the weather - for a while there, I thought I
was living in Seattle what with all rain and cloudy weather.

Got out the Celestron and did a little star gazing for a while. Nice
and peaceful, spotted some sats - general looking around.

Really nice night - even started seeing some lightning bugs which is a
first for this year.

I'm glad we've sent you our June weather. We've had nearly zero
rainfall in 6 weeks.

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
Finally got a break in the weather - for a while there, I thought I
was living in Seattle what with all rain and cloudy weather.

Got out the Celestron and did a little star gazing for a while. Nice
and peaceful, spotted some sats - general looking around.

Really nice night - even started seeing some lightning bugs which is a
first for this year.

It's been bad for a full week with moisture expected again until the first
of the week.
I haven't lifted a paintbrush since the 18th.

Don White wrote:
"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
Finally got a break in the weather - for a while there, I thought I
was living in Seattle what with all rain and cloudy weather.

Got out the Celestron and did a little star gazing for a while. Nice
and peaceful, spotted some sats - general looking around.

Really nice night - even started seeing some lightning bugs which is a
first for this year.

It's been bad for a full week with moisture expected again until the first
of the week.
I haven't lifted a paintbrush since the 18th.

OK. That was a dumb post. Off topic, boring as hell, and just dumb.

Carry on...

"Wizard of Woodstock" wrote in message
Finally got a break in the weather - for a while there, I thought I
was living in Seattle what with all rain and cloudy weather.

Got out the Celestron and did a little star gazing for a while. Nice
and peaceful, spotted some sats - general looking around.

Really nice night - even started seeing some lightning bugs which is a
first for this year.

Last night was cloudy here. A first for this year. I wish these clouds
would go back to Seattle. It's just boring sunshine every day and clear
clear nights every night. We sit out and watch for satellites and watch the
meteor showers. In the winter, it gets down in the teens. We have fixed up
a platform on our southwestern style house on the roof that has low walls.
We can lay in there in sleeping bags and have a clear shot of the sky.

Clouds depress me.

Steve