Default Gosh, golly, gee whiz...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

Valguard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

It worked the last time, but I think Billary have alienated too many of
the core democratic voters with their divisive and many times racist
comments. Hillary is looking like she is scrambling and Obama is
looking more presidential everyday.

Go OBAMA beat the BITCH.

On Feb 4, 5:08�pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

Sadly many Americans will once again fall for it.

Fool me once, shame on you..........fool me twice, shame on the brainless
Democrats.

I don't know what you guys are going to do if McCain gets the nod for
the R's.

I suppose you will have to vote for the candidate you dislike the
least, rather than the one you like the most. :-)
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 4, 6:51*pm, Valguard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

"Gosh, golly, gee whiz..."

I thought you were OD'ing on Leave It To Beaver reruns again....
HK HK is offline

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:08�pm, "JimH" wrote:
"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html
It happens right before Super Tuesday.
Wow - what a coincidence.

Sadly many Americans will once again fall for it.

Fool me once, shame on you..........fool me twice, shame on the brainless
Democrats.

I don't know what you guys are going to do if McCain gets the nod for
the R's.

I suppose you will have to vote for the candidate you dislike the
least, rather than the one you like the most. :-)

McCain of the 100-year War?

Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 4, 8:57Â*pm, Chuck Gould wrote:
On Feb 4, 5:08�pm, "JimH" wrote:

"Valguard Toebreakerson" wrote in message

.. .

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

Sadly many Americans will once again fall for it.

Fool me once, shame on you..........fool me twice, shame on the brainless
Democrats.

I don't know what you guys are going to do if McCain gets the nod for
the R's.

I suppose you will have to vote for the candidate you dislike the
least, rather than the one you like the most. Â*:-)

Think of me how oever one wants, but in the primary I'm voting for Ron
Paul. I know he doesn't ahve a snowballs chance, but it might help
send a message that there could be room for another party.

Don't know about the November main......

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 19:00:19 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

On Feb 4, 6:51*pm, Valguard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

"Gosh, golly, gee whiz..."

I thought you were OD'ing on Leave It To Beaver reruns again....

Valguard Toebreakerson, first born of Valguard the Toebreaker, is
somewhat limited in his use of the English Language - in particular
the use of expletives.

He is a true berserker - a Norse warrior who fights with true rage
reveling in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle. He is noted for
being very polite even as he disembowels you. Valguard Toebreakerson
is noted for his battle cry "Darn it all - Now I have to seriously
hurt you".

wrote:

On Feb 4, 6:51 pm, Valguard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.

"Gosh, golly, gee whiz..."

I thought you were OD'ing on Leave It To Beaver reruns again....

Valguard Toebreakerson, first born of Valguard the Toebreaker, is
somewhat limited in his use of the English Language - in particular
the use of expletives.

He is a true berserker - a Norse warrior who fights with true rage
reveling in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle. He is noted for
being very polite even as he disembowels you. Valguard Toebreakerson
is noted for his battle cry "Darn it all - Now I have to seriously
hurt you".

He does sound like someone dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

wrote:

On Feb 4, 6:51 pm, Valguard Toebreakerson wrote:
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080204/D8UJQ1U00.html

It happens right before Super Tuesday.

Wow - what a coincidence.
"Gosh, golly, gee whiz..."

I thought you were OD'ing on Leave It To Beaver reruns again....

Valguard Toebreakerson, first born of Valguard the Toebreaker, is
somewhat limited in his use of the English Language - in particular
the use of expletives.

He is a true berserker - a Norse warrior who fights with true rage
reveling in the blodd, gore and carnage of battle. He is noted for
being very polite even as he disembowels you. Valguard Toebreakerson
is noted for his battle cry "Darn it all - Now I have to seriously
hurt you".

He does sound like someone dropped him on his head when he was a baby.

His biography notes that he was raised by The Sisters of The Holy
Chainsaw from infancy after being abandoned by his family for having
black hair and brown eyes. (His biography also notes that his mother
was a notorious courtesan who occasionally spent time with a Nigerian
Bank Manager of certain acquaintance which could possibly explain why
he didn't look a thing like Valguard the Toebreaker who was blond and
blue eyed.)

Being raised in a convent led to some unfortunate early gender role
identity problems. This changed during the Great Theological Schism
when The Sisters of The Holy Chainsaw and their male counterpart The
Brothers of The Holy Chainsaw encountered a new movement - The High
Holy Chainsaw and Safety Razor. This new movement adopted several
rituals and measures that were anathema to the older, more established
Order leading to charges of heresy and apostasy leading to war between
the two groups.

In the aftermath of the Great Theological Schism, everybody forgot
about Valguard Toebreakerson who developed a great appreciation for
violence, but due to his disciplined upbringing in the Convent, he
controlled his berserker impulses by putting all his energy into
forming a new, stronger faith - The Sisters and Brothers of Bashing
One Enemies Vigorously About The Head And Shoulders With A Blunt
Object Until They Submit To Your Will.

The rest, as they say, is history.

wrote:

[...]

He does sound like a very complex guy.