jps jps is offline

Default The First 100 Days...

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:04:06 -0400, BAR wrote:

Eisboch wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

"Keith Nuttle" wrote in message

My biggest problem with the man is that you cannot trust what he
says. Every time he opens his mouth he contradicts what he has told
you previously. For example he said he would give everybody a tax
cut, some people have not started to receive it yet and he is taking
out of the budget.

Apparently the tax cuts are in effect. I don't have an income, so I
didn't notice, but my youngest son, less than two years out of the
Navy and just getting started in his civilian career (and not earning
a big paycheck yet) got just under 10 bucks more a week in his
paycheck starting this month. His current income is in the very low
middle class range.

Unfortunately, that 10 bucks is going to more than absorbed by the
several tax increases being implimented by the state, so he's no
better off.

Is that a tax cut or a reduction in withholding? There has been no law
passed for the former but an order has been given to the IRS to reduce
the latter. All it is,s an illusion. If the tax cut legislation
doesn't pass there will be an even bigger tea party April 15th 2010.

Reduction is withholding *is* the "tax cut".

I think I'll submit a W4 today and give my self an even bigger tax cut.

You're both talking out of your asses. It's a tax cut and the
withholding is reflective of the lower tax rate.

Bush is the one who gave people their own money in advance.

I didn't hear you bitching back then.

Eisboch wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

President Bush provide real tax cuts, what do you think pelosi is
talking about letting expire. These tax cuts were enacted before the
democrats took over congress.
jps jps is offline

Eisboch wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

For billionaires, which they still enjoy. They will expire.
jps jps is offline

On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 09:59:17 -0700 (PDT), "~^ beancounter ~^"
wrote:

what's comerade hussein hiding & why?

Your hat needs some adjusting.

"jim78565" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Eisboch

What slime ball passed that off as a tax cut. What it amounts to is a
smaller refund or taller tax bill at tax time. Are we going to be seeing
this sort of crap for the next 3 years 265 days?

It's officially called tax credit. The lower withholding that some folks
are seeing is a result of it.

HK HK is offline

D.Duck wrote:
"jim78565" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Anything that infuriates the mound of **** known here as FloridaJim is
worth doing...over and over and over and over.

Eisboch wrote:
"BAR" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

I'm still waiting for the marriage penalty to be repealed. The tax
penalty part of it.

Eisboch wrote:

"jps" wrote in message

You're both talking out of your asses. It's a tax cut and the
withholding is reflective of the lower tax rate.

Why am I "talking out of my ass?" That's what I said.

Both of you need to do a bit more research. It is going to be like I
said a rude awakening on April 15th 2010.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/INSIDE...1434.html?.v=1

Those Were the Days...... Chuck Gould General 4 October 12th 07 06:28 PM
1,000 days at sea .. NE Sailboat Cruising 14 May 1st 07 11:33 PM
11 more days.... Clams Canino General 14 November 2nd 06 06:07 PM
May be away for a few days. Jonathan Ganz ASA 4 July 14th 03 04:01 AM
for those 95+ deg days Jonathan Ganz ASA 77 June 29th 03 04:58 AM