Jonathan Ganz

Default May be away for a few days.

I'm sure you can find a way to get out of it. Compliment the
defense attorney's tie. Not only will be excused, but you might
get a date.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I've been summoned to report for jury duty tomorrow at 8:30 AM.

If I should be selected I might be away for a day or two.

Try real hard and you might just be able to live without my wisdom.

Horvath

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 14:59:12 -0700, "Jonathan Ganz"
wrote this crap:

I'm sure you can find a way to get out of it. Compliment the
defense attorney's tie. Not only will be excused, but you might
get a date.

That's YOUR style.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Beers!
two wheels

Jonathan Ganz

Hmmm... so that doesn't work? Well, you seem to be pretty
familiar with the habits of defense attorneys. Did you have a
long prison sentence?