Default Liberalized Terms for Harry “Lobster Boat” Krause

Hey Krausie, previous posters have offered you an opportunity to
profit from your excellent adventures. However, they have required
proof of either two or three of your adventures.

Now I’m offering you an outstanding opportunity with more liberalized
terms to turn your excellent adventures into hard and ready cash. The
opportunity:

1. We’ll deposit an equal amount of your choosing up to $50,000 each
with a bonded escrow agent.
2. Upon your proof to the “reasonable man” legal standard of ONLY ONE
of the following adventures, you walk away with up to $100,000:
a. You once owned a Zimerman-like lobster boat
b. Your wifelet is a medical doctor
c. You graduated from Yale
d. Your father made a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout and received a
fireboat welcome celebration in New York
e. You sailed around the “Horn” twice
f. You once owned a 43’ Hatteras
g. You have been the writer for 2 US Presidents

3.If you fail to prove ANY of the above, then I pocket the escrowed
money. (Again Krausie, you have to prove ONLY ONE.)

How ‘bout it Krausie. It’s a nice opportunity in your sunset years to
cash in on an outstanding lifetime of excellent adventures.

On Apr 28, 8:14*pm, GC Boater wrote:
[...]

God it must be hard for Harry....having a lunatic Stalker like you,
running around. Run out of Lithium...AGAIN?

[...]

This is going to be good! As is Harry's M.O. he'll start name calling
and insulting you. Then it will go to him saying he won't show
evidence of any of the above just because it will bother you.

On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:14:53 -0700 (PDT), GC Boater
wrote:

d. Your father made a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout

Someone actually did take a runabout from Calif to Hawaii. 25 foot or
so cat with a pair of 28 hp Yanmar Diesel outboards.

Casady
Senior Member

wrote:
d. Your father made a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout

Someone actually did take a runabout from Calif to Hawaii. 25 foot or
so cat with a pair of 28 hp Yanmar Diesel outboards.

Casady

That's probably where Krausi got the idea for his story.... He is
not really known for honesty or originality, or his education for that
matter... snerk

On Apr 28, 7:14*pm, GC Boater wrote:
[...]

Hey Krausie, you playin' possum? I know you read all of this. Come
on, Old Boy. Here's a chance to make a fast buck. The extra green
might impress your young wifelet, eh?

On Apr 28, 7:55*pm, wrote:
[...]

running around. Run out of Lithium...AGAIN?- Hide quoted text -

Well hello, Slam Bam. Jus' wondering, do you believe Harry Krause is
a truthful person?

On Apr 29, 11:29*pm, GC Boater wrote:
On Apr 28, 7:55*pm, wrote:

[...]

a truthful person?- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie: You can't hide behind your supposed (non existent) kill
file now that Slam Bam has replied. So now that you're out from under
your rock, how 'bout it. Do you accept this sporting proposition to
make a tidy profit off your excellent adventures? You're not going to
crawfish on us now, are you? Remember Dude, you have to prove ONLY
ONE of your excellent adventures to pocket up to $100,000. I know it
would impress your "much younger" medical doctor wife!

wrote:
d. Your father made a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout
Someone actually did take a runabout from Calif to Hawaii. 25 foot or
so cat with a pair of 28 hp Yanmar Diesel outboards.

Casady

That's probably where Krausi got the idea for his story.... He is
not really known for honesty or originality, or his education for that
matter... snerk

Krause has been trying for 15 years to impress people on rec.boats with
his lies. To date, he has corraled and kept, but one true believer.

Today's National Honesty Day, I wonder if he'll come clean. I'm
betting he'll not be around much today.....
And he'll come up with yet another lie why he wasn't here!