Default Hey Harry Krause

Harry, I'm thinking about taking a couple of the Yale online courses.
You know any of the professors listed? http://open.yale.edu/courses/
BAR BAR is offline

camacdonaldiii wrote:
Harry, I'm thinking about taking a couple of the Yale online courses.
You know any of the professors listed? http://open.yale.edu/courses/

All of Harry's professors from Yale are conveniently dead.

On Dec 19, 7:42�pm, BAR wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Harry, I'm thinking about taking a couple of the Yale online courses.
You know any of the professors listed? �http://open.yale.edu/courses/

All of Harry's professors from Yale are conveniently dead.

Looks like neither of you guys are overwhelmed with the "peace on
earth, good will among men" bit going 'round about now, are you? :-)
BAR BAR is offline

Chuck Gould wrote:
On Dec 19, 7:42�pm, BAR wrote:
camacdonaldiii wrote:
Harry, I'm thinking about taking a couple of the Yale online courses.
You know any of the professors listed? �http://open.yale.edu/courses/

All of Harry's professors from Yale are conveniently dead.

Looks like neither of you guys are overwhelmed with the "peace on
earth, good will among men" bit going 'round about now, are you? :-)

Happy Winter Solstice Chuck! You and my nutty sister can gather around
whatever it is you gather around and gaze upon the moon or pray to a
rock or tree.