[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Liberalized Terms for Harry “Lobster Boat” Krause

On Apr 30, 9:32*am, jim78565 wrote:
wrote:
On Apr 29, 9:21 am, Richard Casady
wrote:
On Tue, 28 Apr 2009 17:14:53 -0700 (PDT), GC Boater

wrote:
d. Your father made a trans-Atlantic trip in a runabout
Someone actually did take a runabout from Calif to Hawaii. 25 foot or
so cat with a pair of 28 hp Yanmar Diesel outboards.

Casady

That's probably where Krausi got the idea for his story.... He is
not really known for honesty or originality, or his education for that
matter... snerk

Krause has been trying for 15 years to impress people on rec.boats with
his lies. To date, he has corraled and kept, but one true believer.

Today's National Honesty Day, I wonder if he'll come clean. I'm
betting he'll not be around much today.....
And he'll come up with yet another lie why he wasn't here!