Default All my dealers are closing shop!

I bought my new North River in December from a factory store in nearby
Sacramento, Ca, and now North River (of Roseburg, Or) is closing all
of its factory stores. Is the whole company next?

I bought my new pickup at Plummer GMC/Cadillac in nearby Lodi, Ca in
January - and I just read this week that they have closed. Is GM next?

I bought my motorhome at Gamel's in nearby Modesto, Ca a few years ago
- I drove by the lot yesterday and it is completely empty and closed
down - along with all seven other locations, I guess.

I'm beginning to wonder about my grocery store - is it next?! And -
my God! - could my liquor store be next!? Or my Chinese buffet?

But our governator has it all under control: Our state sales tax
increases to 9% on April 1 and our state income tax and other taxes
increase as well. Yeah! That's the answer: Raise the price of
virtually everything in the state and know that things will then get
all better. God help us!

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

On Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:55:00 -0800 (PST), FishWisher
wrote:

[...]

Sound like you have everything you need except bait.
So probably bait is next. Stock up.

--Vic

wrote:

I'm beginning to wonder about my grocery store - is it next?! And -
my God! - could my liquor store be next!? Or my Chinese buffet?

Everyone who has a business plan which depends on "X" amount of
business needs to have a contingency plan for .8X, or even X/2 for
discretionary items.

"FishWisher" wrote in message
[...]

Public Service Announcement

Due to the recent economic crises, stock market crash, budget cuts, rising
unemployment, unstable world conditions, the cost of insurance, electricity,
petroleum, and taxes of all kinds, we regret to advise you that the Light at
the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
We apologize for the inconvenience. G

[...]

Go to North Rivers website. They explain the shutdown of factory stores.
Probably good business decision. Do not compete with the independent
dealers and save a lot of flooring costs.

Home shop 18 - Electronic shop patriberry Electronics 0 July 16th 08 01:00 PM
Always Be Closing! Capt. Rob ASA 0 April 19th 07 11:44 PM
And in closing.... Capt. Rob ASA 7 November 14th 05 01:16 PM
Intracoastal Closing! Bill Touring 0 February 27th 04 10:01 AM
We we think the dealers are pirates Gfretwell General 6 October 18th 03 09:07 PM