FishWisher FishWisher is offline

Default All my dealers are closing shop!

I bought my new North River in December from a factory store in nearby
Sacramento, Ca, and now North River (of Roseburg, Or) is closing all
of its factory stores. Is the whole company next?

I bought my new pickup at Plummer GMC/Cadillac in nearby Lodi, Ca in
January - and I just read this week that they have closed. Is GM next?

I bought my motorhome at Gamel's in nearby Modesto, Ca a few years ago
- I drove by the lot yesterday and it is completely empty and closed
down - along with all seven other locations, I guess.

I'm beginning to wonder about my grocery store - is it next?! And -
my God! - could my liquor store be next!? Or my Chinese buffet?

But our governator has it all under control: Our state sales tax
increases to 9% on April 1 and our state income tax and other taxes
increase as well. Yeah! That's the answer: Raise the price of
virtually everything in the state and know that things will then get
all better. God help us!

Dale
www.FishWisher.com