tak[_2_] tak[_2_] is offline

Default All my dealers are closing shop!

"FishWisher" wrote in message
I bought my new North River in December from a factory store in nearby
Sacramento, Ca, and now North River (of Roseburg, Or) is closing all
of its factory stores. Is the whole company next?

I bought my new pickup at Plummer GMC/Cadillac in nearby Lodi, Ca in
January - and I just read this week that they have closed. Is GM next?

I bought my motorhome at Gamel's in nearby Modesto, Ca a few years ago
- I drove by the lot yesterday and it is completely empty and closed
down - along with all seven other locations, I guess.

I'm beginning to wonder about my grocery store - is it next?! And -
my God! - could my liquor store be next!? Or my Chinese buffet?

But our governator has it all under control: Our state sales tax
increases to 9% on April 1 and our state income tax and other taxes
increase as well. Yeah! That's the answer: Raise the price of
virtually everything in the state and know that things will then get
all better. God help us!

Dale
www.FishWisher.com

Public Service Announcement

Due to the recent economic crises, stock market crash, budget cuts, rising
unemployment, unstable world conditions, the cost of insurance, electricity,
petroleum, and taxes of all kinds, we regret to advise you that the Light at
the End of the Tunnel has been turned off.
We apologize for the inconvenience. G