Capt. Rob

Default And in closing....

I have the best performing boat here....

No, Mooron. Your full keeler is slower by FAR and on every tack.
No, Jeff. You're boat can only compete off the wind. It can't even sail
upwind.
No, Loco. You're boat is quick, but still slower and way ugly too.
No, John. You're Catalina is slllloooowwwww. God is it slow.
No, Neal. You have one of the slowest boats here.
No, Bob C. Your boat doesn't even exist.
No, Thom. Your fine little boat is not match...except maybe in driving
rain!
No, Katie. The flimsy Kirie Elite is also a good deal slower.
No, Joe. You're steel monster is no match at all, not even close.
No, Doug. You don't own a sailboat. You're a powerboater. Get a C&C
34XL already.

No, no, no and NO. All slower or all unable to point or all unable to
do light air or just plain slow compared to the sleek and refined 35s5.
It's science!

RB
35s5
NY

Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote ...
I have no boat ....

[...]

You keep leaving me out of your lists.

BTW, Bob, I'm going sailing TODAY, on MY boat!

Ka-BLAM!!!!!!

Scotty

Capt. Rob

BTW, Bob, I'm going sailing TODAY, on MY boat!

Ka-BLAM!!!!!!

So, you can't invite me? I'm going to the yard to do an insurance
estimate on a Catalina 40. She was damaged on a mooring during last
week's high winds.

Ker PLOP! So there!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

So, you can't invite me? I'm going to the yard to do an insurance
estimate on a Catalina 40. She was damaged on a mooring during last
week's high winds.

Damaged on her mooring????
Did another boat hit it??

CM

Capt. Rob

Damaged on her mooring????
Did another boat hit it??

No, some putz left the furler unlocked and no safety's on the headsail.
Headsail is damaged, furler drum is damaged with a bent guide and a
cleat is partially pulled out at the bow. Cleat and furler repair is
about 550.00. But I need a loft to look at the sails this afternoon to
complete. His big deductable may be too big, unless I can total out the
sail, which is unlikely.

RB
35s5
NY

DSK

No, Doug. You don't own a sailboat.

What's this, then?

http://www.johnson18.org/

Scotty wrote:
You keep leaving me out of your lists.

BTW, Bob, I'm going sailing TODAY, on MY boat!

Ka-BLAM!!!!!!

Better lay off the beans, too.

DSK

Capt. Rob

No, Doug. You don't own a sailboat.

What's this, then?

http://www.johnson18.org/

Someone's website on the 18. You own the website, maybe get a boat too?
Doug, you sail a trawler. How much sailing do you really do??? Hmmmm?
C'mon, lie to us.

RB
35s5
NY