Default FA - 1 more day on marine 4 barrel & intake

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Plus some other odds and end including a couple digital cameras cheap
Tim Tim is offline

On Feb 2, 1:43*pm, wrote:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Plus some other odds and end including a couple digital cameras cheap

I have a '77 marquis small cuddie. 23 ft. with a box stock mercruiser
350 chevy 4bbl. It runs very well, but the boat is heavy and it takes
it a bit to get it up on plane, but once leveled out the engine
handles the boat really well.

Quesiton is, with the set up you are offering, what type of
performance/economy difference can I expect?

I know. YMMV.
Senior Member

On Feb 2, 3:25*pm, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 1:43*pm, wrote:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Plus some other odds and end including a couple digital cameras cheap

I have a '77 marquis small cuddie. 23 ft. with a box stock mercruiser
350 chevy 4bbl. It runs very well, but the boat is heavy and it takes
it a bit to get it up on plane, but once leveled out the engine
handles the boat really well.

Quesiton is, with the set up you are offering, what type of
performance/economy difference can I expect?

I know. YMMV.

I have a 16 foot Brockway (2006) for sale. 25 horse, console, lights,
poleholders, fish finder, anchor.... $2250

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:43:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Plus some other odds and end including a couple digital cameras cheap

A gumball machine?

Dude... :)

--

"An idealist is one who, on noticing that
a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes

H.L. Mencken

Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:43:18 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Plus some other odds and end including a couple digital cameras cheap

A gumball machine?

Dude... :)

--

"An idealist is one who, on noticing that
a rose smells better than a cabbage, concludes
that it will also make better soup."

H.L. Mencken

Don't ask .... Don't tell.

--

Looking to for a good time?

click here to make yourself feel good.

http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm

I doubt you'd see any dramatic difference. A new carb will probably run
better over all but it won't be night and day. The aluminum intake will
take about 20lb off your tail end.

Have you moved the battery(s) to the front? Try to stow only light weight
items in the aft compartments.

"Tim" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 1:43 pm, wrote:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Plus some other odds and end including a couple digital cameras cheap

I have a '77 marquis small cuddie. 23 ft. with a box stock mercruiser
350 chevy 4bbl. It runs very well, but the boat is heavy and it takes
it a bit to get it up on plane, but once leveled out the engine
handles the boat really well.

Quesiton is, with the set up you are offering, what type of
performance/economy difference can I expect?

I know. YMMV.

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:17:10 -0500, "jamesgangnc"
wrote:

Man, I've gotten questions on that gumball machine :-) It started at $5 and
has 3 people watching it! Yea, I know.....

ROTFL!!!

Hey, I've seen stanger things sell for big dollars.

I sold an extra torque converter which I didn't need for my
International M-TA tractor for more than I paid for it by a factor of
ten.

And I bought the thing on Ebay originally. :)

--

I dont know what your problem is, but I'll bet
its hard to pronounce.

wrote:

Man, I've gotten questions on that gumball machine :-) It started at $5
and
has 3 people watching it! Yea, I know.....

ROTFL!!!

Hey, I've seen stanger things sell for big dollars.

I sold an extra torque converter which I didn't need for my
International M-TA tractor for more than I paid for it by a factor of
ten.

And I bought the thing on Ebay originally. :)

--

I fear I won't get what the gumball machine cost. It was an xmas present
for the daughter some years ago. Only child syndrome :-) I think it cost