Wizard of Woodstock Wizard of Woodstock is offline

Default FA - 1 more day on marine 4 barrel & intake

On Mon, 2 Feb 2009 19:17:10 -0500, "jamesgangnc"
wrote:

Man, I've gotten questions on that gumball machine :-) It started at $5 and
has 3 people watching it! Yea, I know.....

ROTFL!!!

Hey, I've seen stanger things sell for big dollars.

I sold an extra torque converter which I didn't need for my
International M-TA tractor for more than I paid for it by a factor of
ten.

And I bought the thing on Ebay originally. :)

--

I dont know what your problem is, but I'll bet
its hard to pronounce.