[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default FA - 1 more day on marine 4 barrel & intake

On Feb 2, 3:25*pm, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 1:43*pm, wrote:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZjamesgangnc

Plus some other odds and end including a couple digital cameras cheap

I have a '77 marquis small cuddie. 23 ft. with a box stock mercruiser
350 chevy 4bbl. It runs very well, but the boat is heavy and it takes
it a bit to get it up on plane, but once leveled out the engine
handles the boat really well.

Quesiton is, with the set up you are offering, what type of
performance/economy difference can I expect?

I know. YMMV.

I have a 16 foot Brockway (2006) for sale. 25 horse, console, lights,
poleholders, fish finder, anchor.... $2250