Default Who's gonna' win the Stupor Bowl?

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
wrote in message

On Feb 3, 7:02 pm, "Don White" wrote:
wrote in message

What "substances"? There you go again, like a pure idiot, accusing
somebody of something without ANY evidence. What a twit! Now go fetch
your son some more booze before he gets cranky.

No evidence??
Your daily ranting & raving would convict you in any civilized
courtroom.
Do so then. I'll be waiting. I suppose now, you'll be like Harry and
there will be nothing but crickets. I'm guessing your almost as big of
a coward as Harry.

I'm guessing you're wrong about 100% of the time you 'guess'.

That's right...we all know you are a much bigger coward than I
am...after all, you live much farther away from the excrement known
as loogy than I do.

Why, he might drive up here any day now, bust in my front door, and
have his head blown clean off.

I doubt he could find the maritime provinces.

:)

Probably thinks you can't get *here* from there.

HEY...I was there before you were born, or maybe about when you were
born. I went up to NS when I was around six or seven or so with my dad.
He was buying truckloads of ready built but unpainted plywood boats from
someone up there for his workboat crowd. I don't remember anything much
from the trip other than watching the tide come in at the Bay. That
left a lifelong impression.

We flew up to NS on a propeller plane from Boston after the New England
Boat Show. I got to miss a week of school, too. :)

"my dad"...

WAFA has no personal accomplishments to lean on so he make up **** his
father never did.

On Feb 4, 8:55*pm, D K wrote:
HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

father never did.- Hide quoted text -

And you, like the rest of the Dwarf Army, just cant post boat-related
posts.
Senior Member

On Feb 4, 11:27*pm, wrote:
On Feb 4, 8:55*pm, D K wrote:

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

posts.- Hide quoted text -

Pfffttt... FishWisher posted a boat post and we all talked boats, you
just talked ****... Why don't you go back and sniff mommies pantys
some more, or just have another drink...

On Feb 4, 11:39*pm, wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:27*pm, wrote:

On Feb 4, 8:55*pm, D K wrote:

HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message

wrote in message

[...]

some more, or just have another drink...- Hide quoted text -

No worse than the off-topic **** you post. You, and the rest of the
****ed-in-the-head Dwarf Army.
Go sell some more chopped wood, asshole. Speaking of panties...you
still sniffing your Daughters?
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Feb 4, 8:55 pm, D K wrote:
HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Not to worry...
D K didn't have *a* dad...there were so many guys, no one could tell.

On Feb 5, 6:28*am, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 4, 8:55 pm, D K wrote:
HK wrote:
Don White wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

D K didn't have *a* dad...there were so many guys, no one could tell.- Hide quoted text -

Is that why he calls everyone " brother "?
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Feb 5, 6:28 am, HK wrote:
wrote:
[...]