Senior Member

Default Who's gonna' win the Stupor Bowl?

So guys, I say Steelers.. Harry will say something ignorant about
everyone else What's the spread?

I decided to BBQ a chicken in lieu of the usual wings this year,
little less fat. Also found salt free chips from UTZ, they are not too
bad once you get used to them, I a have been eating them for about a
month now, pretty good...

wrote in message
So guys, I say Steelers.. Harry will say something ignorant about
everyone else What's the spread?

I decided to BBQ a chicken in lieu of the usual wings this year,
little less fat. Also found salt free chips from UTZ, they are not too
bad once you get used to them, I a have been eating them for about a
month now, pretty good...

Hard to get too excited, but I'm pulling for the Cardinals. Never won and
deserve a victory.

Eisboch

On Feb 1, 5:39*pm, wrote:
So guys, I say Steelers.. Harry will say something ignorant about
everyone else What's the spread?

I decided to BBQ a chicken in lieu of the usual wings this year,
little less fat. Also found salt free chips from UTZ, they are not too
bad once you get used to them, I a have been eating them for about a
month now, pretty good...

Who gives a ****, dummy. Once again, the Dwarf Army Corporal posts a
non-boat related garbage post.
Senior Member

On Feb 1, 6:13*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
wrote in message

So guys, I say Steelers.. Harry will say something ignorant about
everyone else What's the spread?

I decided to BBQ a chicken in lieu of the usual wings this year,
little less fat. Also found salt free chips from UTZ, they are not too
bad once you get used to them, I a have been eating them for about a
month now, pretty good...

Hard to get too excited, but I'm pulling for the Cardinals. *Never won and
deserve a victory.

Eisboch

Gentleman's bet? Loser can't laugh at Harry or slammer for at least a
week! If it's by more than a TD, you have to add Donnie to the list!
snerk

On Feb 1, 5:39 pm, wrote:

I decided to BBQ a chicken in lieu of the usual wings this year,
little less fat. Also found salt free chips from UTZ, they are not too
bad once you get used to them, I a have been eating them for about a
month now, pretty good...

Get yourself some Nu-Salt or No-Salt and get used to it.

Much better for you. Once I got accustom to it, I prefer it over regular
salt.
You get all the salt you need in foods.

Seriously. It's good and much better than using regular salt for flavoring.

Eisboch

HK HK is offline

Eisboch wrote:

On Feb 1, 5:39 pm, wrote:

I decided to BBQ a chicken in lieu of the usual wings this year,
little less fat. Also found salt free chips from UTZ, they are not too
bad once you get used to them, I a have been eating them for about a
month now, pretty good...

Get yourself some Nu-Salt or No-Salt and get used to it.

Much better for you. Once I got accustom to it, I prefer it over
regular salt.
You get all the salt you need in foods.

Seriously. It's good and much better than using regular salt for
flavoring.

Eisboch

I stopped using salt and sugar more than five years ago. I try to avoid
both in foods we eat out. It's easier to avoid sugar. Nowadays, I once
in a while take a tiny nibble of some typically sweetened product, and
it just tastes far too sweet for me.

I do use a lot of pepper and some other spices. Paprika is one of my
favorites.

Fast food typically is loaded with salt.

"HK" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:

On Feb 1, 5:39 pm, wrote:

[...]

Like almost everything I do, I do it to the extreme, if I do it at all.
History of my life.

The winter I lost all the weight (2 years ago now?) I researched diets,
nutrition, exercise, etc. then put myself on a self-designed program. Food
shopping was a pain, checking labels, calories, etc., but I only bought
"good" food plus lots of veggies, and fruits. The other component was a
serious, daily exercise program. As reported before, I lost 65 lbs in 6
months, but more importantly I felt fantastic, mainly due to the exercise
and weight lifting. Everyone said I got too skinny, (maybe so) but the
good, healthy feeling wasn't simply due to weight loss. It was because of
the types of food I was eating.

Unfortunately, I've slacked off in a major way and have gained about half
the weight back.
I've also gone back to some bad food habits. The time has come to address
this again, but this time in a more reasonable way, hopefully to make it
permanent.

Eisboch

On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:49:57 -0500, HK wrote:

Fast food typically is loaded with salt.

Fast food? Damn near all food is loaded with salt. If you are on a no
salt diet, you have to pay very close attention. Things I never would
have expected have considerable salt content.

"HK" wrote in message
thunder wrote:
On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:49:57 -0500, HK wrote:

Fast food typically is loaded with salt.

Fast food? Damn near all food is loaded with salt. If you are on a no
salt diet, you have to pay very close attention. Things I never would
have expected have considerable salt content.

Yeah...it's everywhere. I'm not on a no-salt diet. I just consciously
avoid it where and when I can.

Damned hard to find a decent cereal not loaded up with sugar. I never
liked overly sweet sugary cereals.

Cheerios. Either regular or Honey Nut. Dry. No milk.

Eisboch