Default Good news story

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:41:39 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:42:54 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html

I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?

Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)

Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what I
am talking about.

Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html

I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?

Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)

Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter
Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what
am talking about.

Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey...if your American women ever found out our secret, they wear out the
highways streamin' north.

Jim Jim is offline

wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html
I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?
Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)
Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter
Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what
am talking about.

Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey...if your American women ever found out our secret, they wear out the
highways streamin' north.

You shave your body?

wrote:

Don White wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't you love to know!

wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html
I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?
Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)
Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter
Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what
am talking about.
Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey...if your American women ever found out our secret, they wear out the
highways streamin' north.

You shave your body?

EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Jim Jim is offline

Don White wrote:

wrote:

Don White wrote:
[...]

My head is so full of useless information I don't have room fore any
more. Thanks anyway.

Hope you haven't filed all your tools down yet. I retract my statement
about your prowess with tools. ;-)

Ot Good News Story Don White General 1 June 10th 06 01:38 AM
OT Good News story Don White General 8 February 2nd 06 10:20 PM
OT Good news story for cat lovers Don White General 10 January 21st 06 12:29 PM
Good News story.. Don White General 6 October 25th 05 01:40 PM
A good news story! Don White General 9 September 14th 04 12:42 AM