Jim Jim is offline

Default Good news story

Don White wrote:
"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:41:39 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:42:54 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html
I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?
Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)
Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter
Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what
am talking about.

Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey...if your American women ever found out our secret, they wear out the
highways streamin' north.

You shave your body?