BoatBanter.com

-   -   Good news story (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/101345-re-good-news-story.html)

Tom Francis - SWSports January 7th 09 02:13 AM

Good news story

On Tue, 6 Jan 2009 17:41:39 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Tue, 06 Jan 2009 16:42:54 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html

I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?

Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)

Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter ;) Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what I
am talking about.

Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Don White January 7th 09 04:56 AM

Good news story

wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html

I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?

Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)

Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter ;)
Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what
am talking about.

Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey...if your American women ever found out our secret, they wear out the
highways streamin' north.

Jim January 7th 09 02:25 PM

Good news story

wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html
I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?
Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)
Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter ;)
Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what
am talking about.

Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey...if your American women ever found out our secret, they wear out the
highways streamin' north.

You shave your body?

Don White January 7th 09 03:29 PM

Good news story

wrote:

Don White wrote:
[...]

Wouldn't you love to know!

Tom Francis - SWSports January 7th 09 04:06 PM

Good news story

wrote:

Don White wrote:
After all the bad crap going on here lately, here's a little good news
story....
http://thechronicleherald.ca/Front/9010037.html
I think I missed something, since someone always wins a gold medal, what
makes this a good news story?
Pssst - it's the national sport of Canada. They ain't got much else
up there. :)
Not quite nothing, got chicks that like to cuddle in the winter ;)
Another
national sport. But being if you are from Florida, you wouldn't know what
am talking about.
Although I'm not from Florida I take your point as a good one. :)

Although cuddling with Don - EEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Hey...if your American women ever found out our secret, they wear out the
highways streamin' north.

You shave your body?

EEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

Jim January 7th 09 04:14 PM

Good news story

Don White wrote:

wrote:

Don White wrote:
[...]

My head is so full of useless information I don't have room fore any
more. Thanks anyway.

Hope you haven't filed all your tools down yet. I retract my statement
about your prowess with tools. ;-)