hk hk is offline

Default Is there anyone here...

Eisboch wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...

For the record, CT, much like Rhode Island and Delaware is actually
two states. In CT, it's East of the River and West of the river. East
is much more conservative than West of the River. The only reason
Courtney was reelected to his Congressional seat was because of the
Hispanic vote in Norwich and New London - the rest of his district
voted Republican.

Similar situation here in MA. Most of the state is filled with left
wing liberals, but here on the south shore there are at least 3 or 4 of
us that tend to be more conservative.

Eisboch

It's evolution in action. More and more voters are realizing that the
modern day Republican Party has little more than greed and selfishness
underpinning it. This was demonstrated clearly by the last eight years
of the "conservative" Bush Administration and was a sub rosa theme of
the McCain campaign. That and the party demonstrating over and again
that it was mostly for "white folks" is what is doing it in.

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 19:01:44 -0800, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 17:32:36 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:08:30 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

Me, I don't believe in aristocracy, just because she is a "Kennedy".

Same here, but as a non-voting Canuckastani terrorist, what difference
does your opinion make ?

All Canadians are our brothers.

Well, except for those who live in Quebec.

Or Nova Scotia.

I mean seriously - Nova Scotia? What the heck kind of name for a
province is Nova Scotia?

Then again, it is Canada.

Which is full of Canadians. :)

Although I have to admit - they do make a great boat.

Right Don? :)

Then why did you buy a new redneck built boat?

Huh?

--

"Do what you can, with what you
have, where you are."

Theodore Roosevelt.
hk hk is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

Note that I am not accusing you of any of this...but your party...it's
future is not too bright at the national level.

I cannot believe Al Franken beat a sitting U.S. senator... but I am
enjoying it. Coleman only got into office because Paul Wellstone died in
an accident.

On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 06:00:37 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

I never knew that Harry wasn't Caucasian..

Learn something new everyday.

--

"Far better it is to dare mighty things,
to win glorious triumphs even though

Theodore Roosevelt

hk hk is offline

Tom Francis - SWSports wrote:
On Mon, 5 Jan 2009 06:00:37 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Oh, I am a white boy, but...I don't believe this country or any major
political party should so exclusively represent the interests of one
race as the GOP does.

I remember when the only black U.S. senator was a Republican from
Massachusetts.

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

I don't have a "party". I'll vote for a candidate from either party based
on his/her views on a case by case basis, but I acknowledge that my personal
views tend towards the right. Even Bill Clinton ended up being more
conservative than his campaign promises led people to believe. I'll bet
Obama ends up being the same.

I just don't like extreemists either way, and I consider people like Pelosi
and Reed to be extreemists.

I cannot believe Al Franken beat a sitting U.S. senator... but I am
enjoying it. Coleman only got into office because Paul Wellstone died in
an accident.

Don't know much about Franken other than the fact that I don't even think
he's funny.

Eisboch

hk hk is offline

Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
m...
Eisboch wrote:

[...]

I don't think he is funny, either. I don't have any problems with
Pelosi, but I am not impressed with Reed's performance as Senate leader.
He's not nearly tough enough or eloquent enough.

Senior Member

On Jan 5, 6:16*am, hk wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

"hk" wrote in message
om...

messagenews:bvo2m452hrlgk3n70ipk0tqr9kkfhm17bs@4ax .com...

[...]

an accident.- Hide quoted text -

Another product of the DNS's best election tool, voter fraud....
double counting and throwing out Coleman votes. Saw one example where
two forms were filled out basically the same, one had a scribble over
Franken and was counted, the other had a scribble over Coleman, it was
rejected. Hopefully the courts can get it straight before we have yet
another intolerant hater like Franken in office.. Have you ever heard
his schtick? He is a hater, no more...