Default Is there anyone here...

On Jan 4, 2:43*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:27 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:54 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:
...who can watch all of this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c
I can take about 52 seconds.
How about this one?http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...hismtribal.htm
Remember, if you feel that Bush's verbal gaffs somehow disqualify him
for office or make him stupid, as it's evident that many (most?)
liberals do, then the same measuring stick must also apply to Caroline
Kennedy. *You can't undo 8 years of pointing it out and now claim it
doesn't apply. *She's stupid, too. *Or not... which is it?
Her "um's" and "ah's aren't the same as real, genuine dumb statements
such as
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."
Of course, that's not what he meant to say, the word would be
"conservation". *It's not a dumb statement, but rather a speech
impediment, a tic. *Very similar to repeatedly saying "ya know, ya
know, ya know".
It's just astonishing that after all these years and after everything
Bush and Company have screwed up, the doof still has fans. There's a lot
more to Bush's stupidity than his inability to articulate.

Nope, sorry... never said I was a fan. *That's short for fanatic,
those people that swoon and cry at rallies, and feel tingling in their
legs, ya know?

I think most people hope that Obama can do something *other* than give
a stirring speech. *We don't know yet, and what we *do* know doesn't
really look that good.

Meanwhile, Caroline is an empty shell with a storied last name. *Ya
know?

What *we* know looks damn good. He's picked some top-drawer people to
help in his administration, he's smart, he knows his way around the
world, and he inspires people. Dubya's experience as a weak governor
Texas did not prepare him for higher office, and he's been an absolute
disaster. Clinton was prepared, as was his predecessor, GHWB.

I disagree. BO was relatively unknown before his run, and the media
in their love affair didn't do their job in uncovering anything about
him. He came from one of the most corrupt political environment in
the US, and had associations with some very dubious people. He ran on
a theme of "Change!", but then filled his cabinet with the same-old
croneys that have inhabited Washington for years. It's laughable to
think that a little travel abroad has prepared him to be potus when it
comes to foreign affairs. He's an unknown element right now. I
suspect he's surrounded himself with those people because he realizes
he doesn't know what he's doing, and that he'll need their help.
That's OK, but it means it'll be the same old liberal agenda we've
seen in the past, with a smooth talker at the helm. Heh, that takes
me back 8 years... :-)

I'm sure Obama will do fine trying to clean up Bush's mess.

Gotta clean up the Dem's mess too. Boy, does he have his hands full.

As for Caroline Kennedy, I am sure she has the intellect to be a U.S.
Senator and represent the interests of the country and her state. I'm
not sure she is tough enough for the rough and tumble of New York politics.

I'm sure you, like everyone else, has no clue as to her "intellect".
We've seen a glimpse, and it looks really bad, ya know?

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:51:17 -0500, John H
wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

And liberals complain about GWB being less than articulate.

"HK" wrote in message
On Jan 4, 1:27 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:54 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:
[...]

Let me fix that last paragraph for you.

As for Caroline Kennedy, I am sure she has the lack of intellect to be a
U.S. Senator and represent the interests of the wealthy in her families
circle of friends. I'm not sure she is tough enough for the rough and
tumble of New York politics but will survive if she appeases the right
people.

Me, I don't believe in aristocracy, just because she is a "Kennedy".

On Jan 4, 2:53*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:09*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:54*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:23*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

How about this one?http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...hismtribal.htm

Remember, if you feel that Bush's verbal gaffs somehow disqualify him
for office or make him stupid, as it's evident that many (most?)
liberals do, then the same measuring stick must also apply to Caroline
Kennedy. *You can't undo 8 years of pointing it out and now claim it
doesn't apply. *She's stupid, too. *Or not... which is it?

Her "um's" and "ah's aren't the same as real, genuine dumb statements
such as
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."

Of course, that's not what he meant to say, the word would be
"conservation". *It's not a dumb statement, but rather a speech
impediment, a tic. *Very similar to repeatedly saying "ya know, ya
know, ya know".- Hide quoted text -

Oh, come now, you can't be trying to say that "consumption" came out
instead of conservation because of a speech impedement........

You don't really think that he *meant* to say "consumption", do you?
With his obvious history of using the wrong word or phrase, creating
the whole "bushism" thing? C'mon...

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 09:16:17 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

On Jan 4, 11:58*am, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

We can interpret it just fine.. She is a slack jaw with a silver
spoon. She feels she owes nobody any explanation because of her name.
I can't imagine turning on c-span and seeing this incoherent moron
representing my country.

Harry's calling you names. If you care to send him a card and ask him to
stop, or give him a call, you can do so:

Harry Krause
2015 Rosedale Lane
Huntingtown, Maryland 20639
410 535-1594 (voice)
202 365-0164 (cell)

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 09:21:52 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:16*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 11:58*am, wrote:

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

We can interpret it just fine.. She is a slack jaw with a silver
spoon. She feels she owes nobody any explanation because of her name.
I can't imagine turning on c-span and seeing this incoherent moron
representing my country.

Kind of like this, huh?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...dumbquotes.htm

Not even close, Loogy.

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 15:20:22 -0500, Gene
wrote:

Can you imagine the agony of the "fireside chats"?????

"My..um...fellow...you know - Americans."

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 15:20:22 -0500, Gene
wrote:

wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

And liberals complain about GWB being less than articulate.

Neither one of them, you know, could like, you know, string one or,
you know, two words together, you know, in a coherent sentence where,
like subject and, you know, verb agree, and, you know, there aren't
any, like, weird or like made-up words.

Good thing she, like, you know, doesn't want to be The Decider.....
you know......

Can you imagine the agony of the "fireside chats"?????

Uhm, I, uh, think, you know, you, uhm, may be, uhm, like, right, you know.

On Sun, 4 Jan 2009 13:08:30 -0700, "Canuck57"
wrote:

Me, I don't believe in aristocracy, just because she is a "Kennedy".

Same here, but as a non-voting Canuckastani terrorist, what difference
does your opinion make ?

HK HK is offline

wrote:

Me, I don't believe in aristocracy, just because she is a "Kennedy".

Same here, but as a non-voting Canuckastani terrorist, what difference
does your opinion make ?

I don't believe in stupidocracy, which is why I am happy Bush is almost
through and Palin isn't starting.