Default Is there anyone here...

....who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:
...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:10:04 -0500, Gene
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 10:51:17 -0500, John H
wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

I don't think torture is an effective weapon and I'm not about to
torture myself for poos and giggles. Your answer: maybe, but not
me..... 'ya know?

Being forced to watch the whole thing would make waterboarding look very
gentle.
Senior Member

On Jan 4, 11:58*am, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

We can interpret it just fine.. She is a slack jaw with a silver
spoon. She feels she owes nobody any explanation because of her name.
I can't imagine turning on c-span and seeing this incoherent moron
representing my country.

On Jan 4, 12:16*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 11:58*am, wrote:

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

We can interpret it just fine.. She is a slack jaw with a silver
spoon. She feels she owes nobody any explanation because of her name.
I can't imagine turning on c-span and seeing this incoherent moron
representing my country.

Kind of like this, huh?

http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...dumbquotes.htm

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:
...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

How about this one?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...hismtribal.htm

HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 4, 11:58 am, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c
I can take about 52 seconds.

Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

We can interpret it just fine.. She is a slack jaw with a silver
spoon. She feels she owes nobody any explanation because of her name.
I can't imagine turning on c-span and seeing this incoherent moron
representing my country.

Not much in usenet is funnier than an uneducated ignorant ass like you
commenting on the education of some and knowledge of someone far smarter
than you will ever be. I don't know whether she would be a good, bad, or
indifferent U.S. senator, but I do know this: your only qualification
seems to be as the Shove Him Down the Stairs Dummy.

And you hang out here with such a nice crowd, too.

On Jan 4, 12:24*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 4, 11:58 am, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c
I can take about 52 seconds.
Thats all your limited brain can interpret.

We can interpret it just fine.. She is a slack jaw with a silver
spoon. She feels she owes nobody any explanation because of her name.
I can't imagine turning on c-span and seeing this incoherent moron
representing my country.

* Not much in usenet is funnier than an uneducated ignorant ass like you
commenting on the education of some and knowledge of someone far smarter
than you will ever be. I don't know whether she would be a good, bad, or
indifferent U.S. senator, but I do know this: your only qualification
seems to be as the Shove Him Down the Stairs Dummy.

* And you hang out here with such a nice crowd, too.

Oh, there's plenty of funny things on usenet.
Like a lying vulgar fat pig named Harry.

And this:
hkrause
Dec 30 1999, 3:00 am
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 1999/12/30

Subject: OT: Y2K Shortage

"Jon V." wrote:
On Thu, 30 Dec 1999 wrote:
I've got two crates of Federal .40 that accompanied the handgun I
received as a gift. You got a file?

Wow! Handguns as gifts... somebody knows you! Was it your wife, or her
father?
Maybe it was anonymous.

hkrause wrote:

Neither. It was a friend who has moved on to other hobbies. I haven't
disposed of the handgun yet. It's got a trigger lock on it, and it is
sitting in a locked case inside my safe. It is safe. My plan is to
destroy the handgun. I suppose the local cops could make use of the
ammo, once I get off my butt and do something about it.