Default Is there anyone here...

On Jan 4, 12:23*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

How about this one?http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...hismtribal.htm

Remember, if you feel that Bush's verbal gaffs somehow disqualify him
for office or make him stupid, as it's evident that many (most?)
liberals do, then the same measuring stick must also apply to Caroline
Kennedy. You can't undo 8 years of pointing it out and now claim it
doesn't apply. She's stupid, too. Or not... which is it?

On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:23*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

How about this one?http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...hismtribal.htm

Remember, if you feel that Bush's verbal gaffs somehow disqualify him
for office or make him stupid, as it's evident that many (most?)
liberals do, then the same measuring stick must also apply to Caroline
Kennedy. *You can't undo 8 years of pointing it out and now claim it
doesn't apply. *She's stupid, too. *Or not... which is it?

Her "um's" and "ah's aren't the same as real, genuine dumb statements
such as
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption." —Trenton, N.J.,
Sept. 23, 2002

On Jan 4, 12:54*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:23*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

How about this one?http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...hismtribal.htm

Remember, if you feel that Bush's verbal gaffs somehow disqualify him
for office or make him stupid, as it's evident that many (most?)
liberals do, then the same measuring stick must also apply to Caroline
Kennedy. *You can't undo 8 years of pointing it out and now claim it
doesn't apply. *She's stupid, too. *Or not... which is it?

Her "um's" and "ah's aren't the same as real, genuine dumb statements
such as
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."

Of course, that's not what he meant to say, the word would be
"conservation". It's not a dumb statement, but rather a speech
impediment, a tic. Very similar to repeatedly saying "ya know, ya
know, ya know".
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:54 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:
[...]

It's just astonishing that after all these years and after everything
Bush and Company have screwed up, the doof still has fans. There's a lot
more to Bush's stupidity than his inability to articulate.

On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:47:02 -0500, HK wrote:

Obama carried every group except white
evangelicals. Every group includes the smartest Americans

As I said, the Alaskan bimbo cost the votes of the top half of the IQ
scale.

Casady

HK HK is offline

Richard Casady wrote:
On Sun, 04 Jan 2009 12:47:02 -0500, HK wrote:

Obama carried every group except white
evangelicals. Every group includes the smartest Americans

As I said, the Alaskan bimbo cost the votes of the top half of the IQ
scale.

Casady

There you go, insulting decent bimbos everywhere.

Palin helped McCain lose, but he did most of that by himself. Bad
candidate, terrible campaign.

On Jan 4, 1:27*pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:54 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:
[...]

Nope, sorry... never said I was a fan. That's short for fanatic,
those people that swoon and cry at rallies, and feel tingling in their
legs, ya know?

I think most people hope that Obama can do something *other* than give
a stirring speech. We don't know yet, and what we *do* know doesn't
really look that good.

Meanwhile, Caroline is an empty shell with a storied last name. Ya
know?
HK HK is offline

wrote:
On Jan 4, 1:27 pm, HK wrote:
wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:54 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:48 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:23 pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 10:51 am, John H wrote:
[...]

What *we* know looks damn good. He's picked some top-drawer people to
help in his administration, he's smart, he knows his way around the
world, and he inspires people. Dubya's experience as a weak governor
Texas did not prepare him for higher office, and he's been an absolute
disaster. Clinton was prepared, as was his predecessor, GHWB.

I'm sure Obama will do fine trying to clean up Bush's mess.

As for Caroline Kennedy, I am sure she has the intellect to be a U.S.
Senator and represent the interests of the country and her state. I'm
not sure she is tough enough for the rough and tumble of New York politics.

On Jan 4, 1:09*pm, wrote:
On Jan 4, 12:54*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:48*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 12:23*pm, wrote:

On Jan 4, 10:51*am, John H wrote:

...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.

How about this one?http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/b...hismtribal.htm

Remember, if you feel that Bush's verbal gaffs somehow disqualify him
for office or make him stupid, as it's evident that many (most?)
liberals do, then the same measuring stick must also apply to Caroline
Kennedy. *You can't undo 8 years of pointing it out and now claim it
doesn't apply. *She's stupid, too. *Or not... which is it?

Her "um's" and "ah's aren't the same as real, genuine dumb statements
such as
"We need an energy bill that encourages consumption."

Of course, that's not what he meant to say, the word would be
"conservation". *It's not a dumb statement, but rather a speech
impediment, a tic. *Very similar to repeatedly saying "ya know, ya
know, ya know".- Hide quoted text -

Oh, come now, you can't be trying to say that "consumption" came out
instead of conservation because of a speech impedement........

"John H" wrote in message
...who can watch all of this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YV7uQsUMT9c

I can take about 52 seconds.