Default Will some heads at the NYT roll?

On Mon, 22 Dec 2008 23:25:01 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43 pm, Tim wrote:
They should

But the same media attacked Palin for momentarily believing that
someone calling into a radio talk show was the French President. She
was on the spot, while the NYT had days to check on it and think about
it before publishing. The liberal sheeple fell into lockstep behind
the image. Amazing.

How's that new white sheet with the pointy hat working out for you,
Jackoff?

Harry, you whine to Tim that you're not treated properly, and yet you
continue to indulge in the name-calling and insults.

Why? What does it serve you? It's adolescent, at best.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43 pm, Tim wrote:
They should

But the same media attacked Palin for momentarily believing that
someone calling into a radio talk show was the French President. She
was on the spot, while the NYT had days to check on it and think about
it before publishing. The liberal sheeple fell into lockstep behind
the image. Amazing.

How's that new white sheet with the pointy hat working out for you,
Jackoff?

Harry, you whine to Tim that you're not treated properly, and yet you
continue to indulge in the name-calling and insults.

Why? What does it serve you? It's adolescent, at best.
--
John

It's part of scientific research...I'm part of a project to find
newsgroup posters who suffer from Asperger's syndrome.

On Dec 22, 11:25*pm, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43 pm, Tim wrote:
They should

But the same media attacked Palin for momentarily believing that
someone calling into a radio talk show was the French President. *She
was on the spot, while the NYT had days to check on it and think about
it before publishing. *The liberal sheeple fell into lockstep behind
the image. *Amazing.

How's that new white sheet with the pointy hat working out for you,
Jackoff?

Thanks for proving my point yet again, harry. ;-)

BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43 pm, Tim wrote:
They should

But the same media attacked Palin for momentarily believing that
someone calling into a radio talk show was the French President. She
was on the spot, while the NYT had days to check on it and think about
it before publishing. The liberal sheeple fell into lockstep behind
the image. Amazing.

It fit the NY Times profile, no need to verify the letter.

Pffffttt. We own the domain name "NewYorkLies.com"... Someday I will
start a site there...
-----------------
-----------------
Senior Member

On Dec 22, 11:21*pm, wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43*pm, Tim wrote:

They should

But the same media attacked Palin for momentarily believing that
someone calling into a radio talk show was the French President. *She
was on the spot, while the NYT had days to check on it and think about
it before publishing. *The liberal sheeple fell into lockstep behind
the image. *Amazing.

I couldn't believe it the other day. A couple of nurses were talking
about Michelle Obama who was being interviewed, but still quite under
wraps and not really saying anything... They said. "She is so open and
real". "She wears real cloths and is such a normal person", "Her kids
are so normal" Pfffftttt, they look like caged puppies for ****s
sake.... After hearing how folks got on Sarah for being a real person,
and actually shopping at real stores I almost puked.. Michelle Obama
clammed up totally during the election and was never seen without very
expensive gowns and dresses, dressed up like a Barbie doll. Amazing
how the lemmings can be so hypocritical.

Jim wrote:
Tim wrote:
They should

Kinda makes anything you read in the NYT suspect.

As it should be.. They are about as accurate and truthful as the Daily
Hoax and Saturday Night Live...
-----------------
-----------------

wrote:
On Dec 22, 11:21 pm, wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43 pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

My wife says that Mrs. Obama wears the same sorts of clothes to work she
does, and that they are not that pricey for a professional woman who
goes to the office every day.

Obama's kids are delightful little girls, and the older one already
looks like she is going to be America's #1 heartbreaker in a couple of
years. They are smart kids, reasonably well-behaved, and I feel certain
neither of them are going to embarrass their parents by being public
drunks or unmarried teen-aged mothers. I hope one of them marries one of
my grandsons.

Perhaps your perspective colors your opinion a bit too much.

Oh...Sarah Palin...an undereducated, intellectually lazy, over-ambitious
ditz but since she is anti-abortion, anti-science, and anti-thinking,
she has great appeal to the extreme Republican right. She's also short
and dowdy.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:54:31 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

I couldn't believe it the other day. A couple of nurses were talking
about Michelle Obama who was being interviewed, but still quite under
wraps and not really saying anything... They said. "She is so open and
real". "She wears real cloths and is such a normal person", "Her kids
are so normal" Pfffftttt, they look like caged puppies for ****s
sake.... After hearing how folks got on Sarah for being a real person,
and actually shopping at real stores I almost puked.. Michelle Obama
clammed up totally during the election and was never seen without very
expensive gowns and dresses, dressed up like a Barbie doll. Amazing how
the lemmings can be so hypocritical.

There is a small difference. Sarah Palin was running for office.
Michelle Obama is not.

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 15:22:08 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Dec 22, 11:21 pm, wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43 pm, Tim wrote:

[...]

That will never happen if either of them meets the grandson's grandfather.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John
Tim Tim is offline

On Dec 23, 6:56*am, Salmonbait wrote:

And yes, some heads should roll at the NYT. But, they should have rolled a
few years back.
--
John

Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!

yes, I feel they should, but do you think they will?

Fiberglass Roll LeighWelchAngel Boat Building 4 December 10th 04 03:07 AM
Fiberglass Roll PETER KEATING Cruising 4 November 27th 04 10:24 PM
Maine Roll-On J Brady General 2 September 2nd 04 07:37 PM
Maine Roll-On J Brady Touring 2 September 2nd 04 07:37 PM
The Roll Over! mike worrall Boat Building 2 September 11th 03 04:29 AM