SmallBoats.com[_2_] SmallBoats.com[_2_] is offline

Default Will some heads at the NYT roll?

BAR wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 22, 10:43 pm, Tim wrote:
They should

But the same media attacked Palin for momentarily believing that
someone calling into a radio talk show was the French President. She
was on the spot, while the NYT had days to check on it and think about
it before publishing. The liberal sheeple fell into lockstep behind
the image. Amazing.

It fit the NY Times profile, no need to verify the letter.

Pffffttt. We own the domain name "NewYorkLies.com"... Someday I will
start a site there...