[email protected] thunder@TAKEOUTgti.net is offline

Default Will some heads at the NYT roll?

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 11:54:31 -0800, justwaitafrekinminute wrote:

I couldn't believe it the other day. A couple of nurses were talking
about Michelle Obama who was being interviewed, but still quite under
wraps and not really saying anything... They said. "She is so open and
real". "She wears real cloths and is such a normal person", "Her kids
are so normal" Pfffftttt, they look like caged puppies for ****s
sake.... After hearing how folks got on Sarah for being a real person,
and actually shopping at real stores I almost puked.. Michelle Obama
clammed up totally during the election and was never seen without very
expensive gowns and dresses, dressed up like a Barbie doll. Amazing how
the lemmings can be so hypocritical.

There is a small difference. Sarah Palin was running for office.
Michelle Obama is not.