Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Just need to go sailin

I have just been ****ed from not going sailing for 2 months. To dang
many kid things to do on weekends and you know how Christmas is. Did
manage to get the tow hitch on the new Nissan and assembled part of
the shelter for the Tolman but its killin me not to go sailing. I
dont know how y'all manage up north not being able to get out all
winter.

Sailin pups [email protected] Cruising 0 June 23rd 08 11:32 PM
Man, we should be SAILIN'! Larry Cruising 29 March 22nd 08 04:13 AM
bump image for sale....out sailin'..... ~^ beancounter ~^ ASA 4 January 27th 08 03:58 PM
A strange sailin experience [email protected] ASA 5 April 3rd 06 03:30 PM
Sailin 'n paintball Parallax General 4 October 15th 03 04:05 PM