Default Sailin pups

I am not normally a dog person and like cats better cuz I don’t like
critters that can’t take care of themselves but about 3 months ago my
son brought home a bulldog/lab/calahula mix female pup that is really
cute and has grown into a 6 month old that looks a lot like a lab with
lab temperament but calahula (sp?) markings. This ****ed off my wife
so a couple weeks ago she went and got a 9 week old Golden male pup.
Of course, this wasn’t enough craziness and my 21 yr old daughter came
home from college with a male kitten. The kitten rules over both dogs
and runs ring around them and likes to sleep with the Golden pup.
So, we decided to see how the dogs did sailing aboard our 28’ S2
Sailboat. The little golden pup was no problem cuz he is so little he
is just a ball of fluff and be carried around. The bigger pup (now 35
lbs) took one look at that dock and dug in her heels, “NO Way”, so I
had to drag her onto the dock where she sat down looking scared. I
then lifted her onto the boat and into the cockpit where she was happy
because she couldn’t see over the coamings.
It was a little choppy and she was terrified. She just leaned
against the front of the cockpit with that “Why are you doing this to
me” look. After awhile she just lay down looking miserable. The tiny
golden pup seemed to love it and kept trying to climb over the
coaming. Finally, I just couldn’t subject the larger pup to this
anymore she looked so miserable so we came in. When we got into the
canal and became calm again, she perked up and looked over the coaming
again.
She was so anxious to get off the boat that she was trying to jump
onto the dock and I misjudged our speed and ran down the electrical
box on the dock.
Later, after playing with both dogs, I took the larger pup by her
leash and led her along the canal and she was very happy until I
turned to go down the dock. She suddenly looked so terrified I felt
guilty about doing this to her and decided not to take her aboard
again