Default How to Fix it by Harry Krause

wrote:
On Dec 4, 3:20 am, GC Boater wrote:
From a Harry Krause Posting:

Are the skies in your photos not as blue as you'd like them to be?

No problemo!

Use color control points to repaint those pale skies the vivid blue*
you
would like them to be!

Just click the correct icon in the toolbar...

Click the sky...

Drag the size slider to size the control point...

Adjust brightness and contrast....

Save the image using the Save As option in the File menu...

It's easy!

* Or orange, if you want to give your photos that snappy off-planet
look!

(Yes, I have a copy of Capture NX2... :) )

Click the sky!

__________________________________

Not satisfied with the college you went to? No problemo. Just
suddenly graduate from an Ivey League School.

Ashamed of your wife? No problemo. Just make her 20 years younger
and bestow a medical degree upon her.

Embarrassed by your dinky little boat? No problemo. Give yourself a
lobster boat for that snappy off-planet reputation.

Humiliated by your lack of friends? No problemo. Become friends with
every president since Harry Truman and go to work for of one of them.

No problemo anywhere that can't be fixed.

It's easy. Click the sky!

The above post was provided by a total dip****, obsessed with H
Krause. Beware the stalking faggot.

Indeed. That's why he lives in my bozo bin, along with the other
"stalking faggots" I ignore.

Great term for them...stalking faggots.

Thanks!

Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:28:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:

The above post was provided by a person without the brain power to
make a point without crude low life third grade vulgarities.

You libel third graders. Eighth graders, perhaps.
Casady

Doubtful loogy made it to the third grade.

On Dec 4, 2:38*pm, JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:21:25 -0500, Boater wrote:
Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:28:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:

The above post was provided by a person without the brain power to
make a point without crude low life third grade vulgarities.

You libel third graders. Eighth graders, perhaps.
Casady

Doubtful loogy made it to the third grade.

It's difficult to keep away from the personal insults, isn't it?
--
John H

*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

This is great, isn't it? Harry doesn't have the balls to say anything
to me without hiding behind his Bozo's bin like a little kid hiding
behind mommy's apron. Then he does just the same thing he's whining
about others doing "during the holidays", plus he and slammer are
racing to see which one can be the most vulgar low life in rec.boats.
D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 4, 3:20 am, GC Boater wrote:
From a Harry Krause Posting:

[...]

Did you notice that Harry even had to try to out do someone who was
posting what was in *there* sock drawer??

Say what.... "there"???

Since you are the self-appointed spelling and grammar Nazi, perhaps you
could respond with a complete sentence. I realize that you are
literally dumb, but this last post is intolerable.

D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 4, 11:14 am, Jim wrote:
Don White wrote:
wrote in message
On Dec 4, 3:20 am, GC Boater wrote:
From a Harry Krause Posting:
[...]

Youse a vary goud spela, Dony babie.- Hide quoted text -

His govt. news service told him to blame it on America and our sagging
economy...

************************************************** **************

Nope..the irresponsible management of your affairs has harmed the entire
world.
It's time to pay as you go and only issue credit in a responsible matter.
No more deficits.. taxes should be raised to pay for any wars or foreign
adventures, not lowered as Bush did.
The chickens have come to roost.
note: if your actions didn't affect the rest of the world, I'd say...go for
it... spend like a drunken sailor on your last remaining credit card.

"note:"? It's a new sentence, right, dummy? Try a capital "N".

On a related note: "I'd say" is an immediate clue that the text to
follow is stupid and uninformed. You use that into a lot.
D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
wrote in message
No, that's not what you posted. It really is funny to watch you and
your lover/clone/master Harry. If you or he makes a mistake, nothing
is said. But the moment someone you don't like does the same, you and
Harry jump on it like school girls on ice cream. The people you don't
like? Hell that's easy, it's the ones who don't take Harry's lies and
both you and your lover/clone/master Harry's vulgar petty insults.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tifmqKz34V4

You are so predictable and repetitive in a sad and stupid way.

Carry on.

"D K" wrote in message

"note:"? It's a new sentence, right, dummy? Try a capital "N".

On a related note: "I'd say" is an immediate clue that the text to follow
is stupid and uninformed. You *use that into a lot*.

"Use that into a lot"?????
What kind of redneck, hillbilly, cracker talk is that?

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
"note:"? It's a new sentence, right, dummy? Try a capital "N".

On a related note: "I'd say" is an immediate clue that the text to follow
is stupid and uninformed. You *use that into a lot*.

"Use that into a lot"?????
What kind of redneck, hillbilly, cracker talk is that?

You should be ashamed to even be reading Krueger's posts. Just ignore or
filter out the steaming heap of dung.