Senior Member

Default How to Fix it by Harry Krause

On Dec 5, 5:25*pm, JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:06:06 -0500, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 08:52:41 -0500, Boater wrote:

wrote:
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 05:40:46 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Dec 4, 2:42 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 11:39:14 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 4, 2:38 pm, JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 04 Dec 2008 14:21:25 -0500, Boater wrote:
Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:28:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:
The above post was provided by a person without the brain power to
make a point without crude low life third grade vulgarities.
You libel third graders. Eighth graders, perhaps.
Casady
Doubtful loogy made it to the third grade.
It's difficult to keep away from the personal insults, isn't it?
--
John H
*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*

Prove me wrong, then!
Liar!

You're a funny guy sometimes, Salty.

Loogy, obviously, is all mouth and no brains. Here, his droppings are
caught by the filter...as they should be.

Sounds like you and Salty are hitting it off well, Harry. He can't seem to
control his urge to make personal insults either.

What happened to your expressed desire to give up the personal insults for
the season?

Perhaps you, Loogy, and Florida Jim should question each other. I'm not
playing your game.

Harry, you discussed how personal responsibility should play such a role in
stopping the personal insults. Then you notified the world that you'd
filtered those whom you mention above. Then you proceeded to start with the
insults again.

I've kept my part of the deal, what about you?
--
John H.- Hide quoted text -

Harry's word? Harry's word is ****....

On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 22:00:29 -0500, D K

Richard Casady wrote:
On Thu, 4 Dec 2008 05:28:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:
The above post was provided by a person without the brain power to
make a point without crude low life third grade vulgarities.
You libel third graders. Eighth graders, perhaps.
Casady
Doubtful loogy made it to the third grade.
It's difficult to keep away from the personal insults, isn't it?
--
John H
*Have a Super Christmas and a Spectacular New Year!*
This is great, isn't it? Harry doesn't have the balls to say anything
to me without hiding behind his Bozo's bin like a little kid hiding
behind mommy's apron. Then he does just the same thing he's whining
about others doing "during the holidays", plus he and slammer are
racing to see which one can be the most vulgar low life in rec.boats.
Print out a few day's posts, mail them to Karen at *her* house, and
maybe she will set him straight - one way or another.- Hide quoted text -

You know, that's a pretty good idea!! Thanks!

Buy wait! There's more! Email me for the info.

intrceptor at the gmail thing

--
John H.

Richard Casady wrote:
[...]

I'll give him credit for a good start.
--
John H.

"D K" wrote in message

*Buy wait!* There's more! Email me for the info.

intrceptor at the gmail thing

So which is it dummy...should we "buy" or should we "wait"?

D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"D K" wrote in message
*Buy wait!* There's more! Email me for the info.

intrceptor at the gmail thing

So which is it dummy...should we "buy" or should we "wait"?

Look at your keyboard. The "t" and "y" are next to each other. It was
a typo, dumbass.