D K D K is offline

Default On topic photos...

Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

My wife is over sixty, and I'm for damn sure not ashamed of her. If you
three want to take pot shots at her, that's fine. Help yourself.
--

Uncomplimentary comments about wives, kids, dogs, etc. should be
out-of-bounds in discussions here.

There are only three or four people that engage in doing this and
their reputation precedes them.

Eisboch

Indeed, I only mentioned Herring's wife because he, like several others
here, seem obsessed by mine. The ones who mention wives constantly
include Herring, Reggie, and your boy FloridaJim. Check it out.

And you, WAFA. Don't sell yourself short.
D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:28:36 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:22:43 -0500, Boater
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:19:23 -0500, Boater
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:46:03 -0500, Boater
wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:

Idiot.
Are you talking about me or Mercury Marine? If you want the link
their quote let me know.
You have to guess?

Idiot.
Harry, Reggie was trying very hard to be nice to you. I think he's
seeing
the primer used to hold that black paint to your stainless (?) prop.
It
does resemble rust, but the picture is not in focus enough to be
sure.
Let's see some more photos of your wife, Herring. Better use that
ultra-wide lens, eh?
Taking lessons from JimmyH, huh? Doing a little wife attacking now?
Cheap,
Harry, even for you.

Bad day at the mirror?

I suggest you leave my wife out of your posts, and I will do the same
regarding yours.
Harry, *you* are the one who brought up the photo your wife took. I
didn't.
Is complimenting your wife's abilities the same as the snide comments
you
and JimH make about my wife?

I'm really surprised Gene hasn't stepped in to correct your bad manners.
--
Maybe because Gene is a whole lot smarter than your average Dope Army
irregular.

Oh, Donnie, glad you stepped in.

Did *you* find anything negative or derogatory I've said about Harry's
wife? Or your mother, for that matter?

My wife is over sixty, and I'm for damn sure not ashamed of her. If you
three want to take pot shots at her, that's fine. Help yourself.
--

You are mistaking me for Ditzy Dan , Flatulent Jim or yourself.
I don't take shots at family members. In fact I have the greatest sympathy

Non-responsive. To his credit, he is too dumb to follow along.
D K D K is offline

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:

Harry, you are so friggin' perfect that you're a joke.

Well, I was smart enough not to get drafted. You weren't. And aren't.

Now you've done it Krause. You have crossed the line. Your insults
won't go unrewarded.
BTW I found your connection to Yale. Turns out your high school was
once on the campus of Yale. It had to be moved off campus due to
expansion. Perhaps you were duped into thinking you attended Yale. Eh?

Sorry, bozo, the high school *I* attended was never located anywhere
other than where it was when I went there. There was a previous high
school with the same name as my high school, but *it* was demolished
before I was of high school age, to make room for the later
construction of two residential colleges at Yale.

Actually, there were two high schools on that old site, the one mine
was named after, and a technical-vocational high school.

You are about as adept a "research" as Loogy the Idiot.

So, what were you doing when you got drafted?

Did you notice that he has given up on his story about graduating from
Yale?

It's about time. That was getting old.
Jim Jim is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:

[...]

Make yourself useful. See if you can find his picture in the 1962
Hillhouse yearbook.
D K D K is offline

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:

Idiot.
Are you talking about me or Mercury Marine? If you want the
link to
[...]

Don't include me in your fantasy, Donnie. Unless you have proof.

Anyone who cares to bother can look up all your comments about my youngest
son.
Isn't google wonderful?

The son *you* posted about and said was lazy?

D K D K is offline

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:22:01 -0500, Boater wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

My wife is over sixty, and I'm for damn sure not ashamed of her. If you
three want to take pot shots at her, that's fine. Help yourself.
--
Uncomplimentary comments about wives, kids, dogs, etc. should be
out-of-bounds in discussions here.

There are only three or four people that engage in doing this and their
reputation precedes them.

Eisboch
Indeed, I only mentioned Herring's wife because he, like several others
here, seem obsessed by mine. The ones who mention wives constantly include
Herring, Reggie, and your boy FloridaJim. Check it out.
Check out my post. I said, "uncomplimentary".

Eisboch

Uh-huh. The comments to which I refer, from the three schitts I
mentioned, sometimes appear to be complimentary, but are not. You don't
see through them, eh? Your three buddies seem to get off on bringing the
wives of posters they don't like into rec.boats.

Harry, you posted a picture of a hotel in Utah which, you said, was taken
by your wife. It was a very nice picture. Much better than any I've seen
from you, except for the owls.

I complimented your wife's photo. Perhaps you're looking a little too hard
to find fault.

Unless, of course, your wife didn't take it in the first place. That would
put a different light on things, I suppose.

WAFA has been known to "borrow" photos. He will never admit that she
didn't take the picture. He is incapable of admitting he is a liar.
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:

Harry,
You told me that one of your buddies had all kind of information about
me.. Tell him I gave him permission to tell you everything he knows.
In fact, he can publish it in rec.boats.

Once again, Reggie, I am not interested in your ejaculations into this
newsgroup.

A bad spin - even for WAFA!
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:

Harry,
You told me that one of your buddies had all kind of information
about me.. Tell him I gave him permission to tell you everything he
knows. In fact, he can publish it in rec.boats.

Once again, Reggie, I am not interested in your ejaculations into
this newsgroup.

Then why do you always ask me for personal information, and get so
****ed off when I don't provide exactly what you want? You really do
seem infatuated with me.

It's always fun to tweak a coward like you. I don't expect you to
answer. But since you are always commenting on the lives, choices,
personal info, et cetera, of others, and are too much of a pussy to
disclose your info, it helps demonstrate what a piece of **** you are.

Got it?

Since WAFA's personal info was posted he's calling another poster a
"pussy" for not sharing his. Amazing. Mental illnesses can make
ordinary people come up with some really bizarre ****.
D K D K is offline

Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:

[...]

Why would anyone care about that?

WW I photos Gene Park Tall Ship Photos 0 April 30th 08 11:52 PM
photos Wm Watt General 1 October 3rd 06 05:34 PM
On Topic: More Fair photos - with a BOAT!!!! *JimH* General 10 September 4th 05 03:08 PM
More Photos Seahag ASA 24 December 29th 04 03:40 PM