Senior Member

Default Hey Harry..

On Nov 24, 9:36*pm, wrote:
Just watching CNN. Robert Reich is saying the secret ballot makes it
possible for companies to intimidate workers?? *Can you explain how
not knowing how someone votes can create intimidation, and going to
their homes, with their wives and children home with a ballot and
asking them to check off a box in front of union thugs doesn't ??
How can anybody actually fall for that line of ****??

What's the matter Harry? Can't even come up with a lie for this one?
Senior Member

On Nov 25, 9:32*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:36 pm, wrote:
Just watching CNN. Robert Reich is saying the secret ballot makes it
possible for companies to intimidate workers?? *Can you explain how
not knowing how someone votes can create intimidation, and going to
their homes, with their wives and children home with a ballot and
asking them to check off a box in front of union thugs doesn't ??
How can anybody actually fall for that line of ****??

What's the matter Harry? Can't even come up with a lie for this one?

I believe I responded to you yesterday. Come back when *you* actually
know something and we can discuss this further. Got it?

Nothing to say about the issue? Even you can't defend this trashing of
the peoples rights and it's just the beginning of the road for King
Obama and the Clinton crew.. These folks are thugs, nothing more...
Senior Member

On Nov 25, 10:07*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:36 pm, wrote:
Just watching CNN. Robert Reich is saying the secret ballot makes it
possible for companies to intimidate workers?? *Can you explain how
not knowing how someone votes can create intimidation, and going to
their homes, with their wives and children home with a ballot and
asking them to check off a box in front of union thugs doesn't ??
How can anybody actually fall for that line of ****??
What's the matter Harry? Can't even come up with a lie for this one?
I believe I responded to you yesterday. Come back when *you* actually
know something and we can discuss this further. Got it?

Nothing to say about the issue? Even you can't defend this trashing of
the peoples rights and it's just the beginning of the road for King
Obama and the Clinton crew.. These folks are thugs, nothing more...

Here's a hint, Scotty. One of the reasons I don't much engage in
"debate" with you is that you have no idea what debate and discussion
are. You've listened to so much reich-wing radio over the years, you
think the shout, scream and name-call approach is how things are done.

"...the trashing of...King Obama...thugs..."

Thanks, but no thanks.- Hide quoted text -

First off, I do not and to my recollection never have listened to
"talk radio" on either side.. As to deflection and name calling, you
are the king here without a doubt. Now address the issue for the
others then, I am sure they are interested in your defence of this
trashing of our civil rights.. I mean, you were concerened about the
crims and terrorists rights, what about the American worker? Why won't
you address the issue for them?

You can't, so you revert to the haters (DNC) tactic of trashing the
questioner, or talking over him..

wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:36 pm, wrote:
[...]

I use "reich-wing radio" figuratively with you, because your pattern of
"debating" via raves and rants reminds me of it.

Further, there's no purpose to be served here in "debating" these issues
with you. First, you have to learn how to debate.
Senior Member

wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:36 pm, wrote:
[...]

with you. First, you have to learn how to debate.- Hide quoted text -

Pffftttt. Who asked for a debate? I asked a very simple straight
forward question, you can't answer it... period..

wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:36 pm, wrote:
[...]

The unions and their supporters cannot defend the value of having a
union thug, I mean representative, watching you fill out your I want or
I don't want to unionize ballot.

wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:36 pm, wrote:
[...]

What are you worried about? You'd have to have someone help you fill out
the authorization card.

Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 25, 9:32 am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Nov 24, 9:36 pm, wrote:
[...]

Can't support your position but, you can throw personal insults.

Yo - Harry... Short Wave Sportfishing General 9 February 12th 07 03:12 PM
Yo Harry! JohnH General 9 August 28th 06 06:02 PM
Thanks for tip Harry ... Harry Krause General 1 September 20th 04 05:05 PM
Hey Harry Short Wave Sportfishing General 4 September 8th 04 01:09 AM
Hey Harry.... Short Wave Sportfishing General 6 September 5th 04 10:05 PM