Short Wave Sportfishing

Default Hey Harry....

Hey man, it's been a busy couple of days. I've kind of lost track of
what I wanted to say in the Fortunate Son thread. Actually, I totally
forgot the point I wanted to make - oh well.

What say I forfeit that one, give you the point and we'll try it again
on another thread when I have some time? :)

Have a good holiday.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717
Harry Krause

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Hey man, it's been a busy couple of days. I've kind of lost track of
what I wanted to say in the Fortunate Son thread. Actually, I totally
forgot the point I wanted to make - oh well.

What say I forfeit that one, give you the point and we'll try it again
on another thread when I have some time? :)

Have a good holiday.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717

There are no points in rec.boats, Tom, just pointy heads.

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

Harry Krause

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Hey man, it's been a busy couple of days. I've kind of lost track of
what I wanted to say in the Fortunate Son thread. Actually, I totally
forgot the point I wanted to make - oh well.

What say I forfeit that one, give you the point and we'll try it again
on another thread when I have some time? :)

Have a good holiday.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717

There are no points in rec.boats, Tom, just pointy heads.

LOL!!

10-4.

Later,

Tom

Hey...stay safe this weekend...stay off the water!

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!
Short Wave Sportfishing

wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Hey man, it's been a busy couple of days. I've kind of lost track of
what I wanted to say in the Fortunate Son thread. Actually, I totally
forgot the point I wanted to make - oh well.

What say I forfeit that one, give you the point and we'll try it again
on another thread when I have some time? :)

Have a good holiday.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717

There are no points in rec.boats, Tom, just pointy heads.

LOL!!

10-4.

Later,

Tom

Hey...stay safe this weekend...stay off the water!

You too man.

Taking the Ranger out to Narragansett this weekend - it was miserable
heading back in last night - I love my Contender and it handles like a
dream in heavy weather, but I'm getting older and the joints just
can't take the bouncing anymore. :)

Have a safe one.

Later,

Tom
S. Woodstock, CT
-----------
"Angling may be said to be so
like the mathematics that it
can never be fully learnt..."

Izaak Walton "The Compleat Angler", 1653

4-Boat

heading back in last night - I love my Contender and it handles like a
dream in heavy weather, but I'm getting older and the joints just
can't take the bouncing anymore. :)

try Vioxx -- 25 mg 2x a day from a canadian pharmacy....i sound like an ad
for merck (or whoever makes it)

Short Wave Sportfishing

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 16:47:57 GMT, "4-Boat"
wrote:

heading back in last night - I love my Contender and it handles like a
dream in heavy weather, but I'm getting older and the joints just
can't take the bouncing anymore. :)

try Vioxx -- 25 mg 2x a day from a canadian pharmacy....i sound like an ad
for merck (or whoever makes it)

I already do - for the last four years. :)

Later,

Tom