Harry Krause

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sat, 04 Sep 2004 07:25:40 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
Hey man, it's been a busy couple of days. I've kind of lost track of
what I wanted to say in the Fortunate Son thread. Actually, I totally
forgot the point I wanted to make - oh well.

What say I forfeit that one, give you the point and we'll try it again
on another thread when I have some time? :)

Have a good holiday.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717

There are no points in rec.boats, Tom, just pointy heads.

LOL!!

10-4.

Later,

Tom

Hey...stay safe this weekend...stay off the water!

--
Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!