Harry Krause

Eisboch wrote:
I am sitting on my boat down on the Cape and experimenting with a Wi-Fi
connection. Read your info on Mozilla Firefox and Thunderbird and
downloaded both.

They are excellent! I was having problems with Internet Explorer and
was ready to give up. I am temporarily trying a free newsgroup server,
but will subscribe to a commercial one after I am convinced this will
continue to work as it is.

Hello to all ...

Eisboch

Eisboch! Nice to see your handle...hope you and yours are doing well.

I don't like IE much, and I was having some intermittent problems with
Mozilla Suite, so I decided to try Firefox and T'Bird. So far, I am
pleased with both.

Don't forget to get a spyware remover and run it at least once a week.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?