posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default Uploads to Garmin 540s

Mainly for Jack Erbes.
Using Garmin data mode and serial connection I uploaded 19 routes one at
a time from my old 16bit nav program route data base, inserted a SD
chip, transferred all User Data to it, deleted all route data on 540s
and repeated this procedure until some 79 routes were stored on 4 SD
chips. It seems that though the 540s will store 20 routes, one of these
is New Route so only 19 are available to use as a trans-coder.
Dick

Garmin 540s route uploading for Jack Erbes. Richard Lane Electronics 0 March 24th 08 04:54 AM
Garmin 540s graphical tidal data Richard Lane Electronics 3 March 16th 08 02:16 AM
What do we do about Garmin..... [email protected] General 19 September 8th 07 12:35 AM
Garmin 76 GPS steel General 5 September 14th 03 05:49 AM
Garmin V SV ASA 3 August 7th 03 12:29 PM