SV

Default Garmin V

Anybody want to trade Road maps Of North America for the Marine Version?

......for the Germin V

Heard lots of people here have sailboats but never sail

Seriously I'm looking to add just a Chart of Nova Scotia to the GPS....it's
been real foggy here of late.....

What is the cheapest way?

Tomek

sv \Sensoria\

Get Mooron drunk and steal his. (when he returns)

Did I mention a need a cheap way of getting this bluechart......

By the way.....Mooron drinks like a fish....I tell no lie....

He drinks only overproof...... as I think that is the only poison that
"might" give him a slight buzz....

Tomek