Larry W4CSC

"Wout B" wrote in
:

Our new multiplexers have opto-isolated inputs and are compliant with
CE emission requirements. Strange that I first hear from you via this
newsgroup. Would you not have contacted us with your complaint if you
had not come across this newsgroup thread? You say you have just
installed one of our multiplexers. I have checked our records, but we
don't have you listed as a recent direct customer.
If you have any kind of problem with a multiplexer, we'll be happy to
assist if you contact us via the normal channel. Your problem can be
easily resolved. All you need to do is send us an email and let us
know where and when you bought your multiplexer.
Wout

Translation - "Shhhh.....don't say bad things about boat products in public
forums like newsgroups".......