johannes m.r.

BrianR wrote:
I'm amazed that this thread has gone on so long, it was only intended as a
bit of light relief.
I assumed people would have a sense of humour, see it for what it was, have
a laugh and then move on..

I enjoyed it, yes I thought it was kind of cute.

True, it's a pity people got into each other's hair.

Regards,
johannes
Figment

"BrianR" wrote in message

I'm amazed that this thread has gone on so long, it was only intended as a
bit of light relief.
I assumed people would have a sense of humour, see it for what it was,
have a laugh and then move on..

Some people have obviously got too much time on their hands. Why take
everything so seriously? Just laugh and movve on.

Ed Price

"BrianR" wrote in message news:418f3d43$0$758

To the citizens of the United States of America:

Shouldn't you blokes be working on a Northern Ireland solution first?

Ed

I'm amazed that this thread has gone on so long, it was only intended as a
bit of light relief.
I assumed people would have a sense of humour, see it for what it was,
have a laugh and then move on..

Great idea Brian.

Next time you see a thread that needs limiting, you could really help us all
by immediately posting a reply limit. What do you think best, limiting the
number of reply levels, or some kind of cut-off after a certain number of
posters have become involved?

Maybe you could go even further, assigning a posting limit to individual
Usenet posters. I guess the only practical way to do this would be to
regulate Usenet by issuing Participants' Licenses. Of course, as the
administrator, you would need unlimited posting rights.

Ed

Figment

"Ed Price" wrote in message

[...]

I've just read my last message again, and can't see where you think I
suggested limiting the thread.

I just said "I'm amazed that this thread has gone on so long, it was only
intended as a bit of light relief. I assumed people would have a sense of
humour, see it for what it was, have a laugh and then move on".
Alternatively they could have just ignored it.

Best Regards,
Brian

Beaconbab

get over it you Jickey *******
sel1

I have been following different news groups for a while and I thought also
that this idiot was JAX. Matter of fact I feel pretty sure it is and what a
FREAKIN IDIOT this guy is and must be hurtin pretty bad. To a new comer,
he's pretty disgusting.

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
Nice try again, JAX.

"Folklore killer" wrote in message
"Doug Dotson" gargled in his "I'm hurt" manner....

In Message-id: ....

You're such a class act.

I have such class that.......

A. I can refute _everything_ you say, everytime, without fail, because

you
are
_always_ wrong and you never have the knowledge to fight back.

B. I know that top posting is a trait of an idiot.

C. My dad is bigger than your dad.

Cuddles
Folklore Killer