Ed Price

"Figment" wrote in message
Notice to Americans of Revocation of Independence from the Government of
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

To the citizens of the United States of America: In the light of your
failure to elect a sane President of the United States and thus to govern
yourselves with consideration for the rest of world, we hereby give notice
of the Revocation of your Independence, effective immediately .

Nice try, but a revocation can only be accomplished by the original authors,
or their heirs. BTW, we only copied you as a courtesy.

Shouldn't you blokes be working on a Northern Ireland solution first?

Ed

Chuck Baier

We don't need any visits from any Queen. We have our own monarchy.
King George Dumbeya.

Me wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Folklore killer) wrote:

1. It was bloody hilarious.

2. It obviusly hit a raw nerve.

3. Stop ****in' top posting, you dicksplat.

Love and kisses
Folklore Killer

and who elected you Newsgroup Cop of the Year, Dufus?

Me who can't stomach Johnnie-come Lately's with attitudes

Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 14:51:03 GMT

On 2004-11-07
(Folklorekiller) said:
All this Top Posting, Bottom Posting Crap is just that, Crap....
It is nothing more than a simple convention, that made sense, back
in the days of Dos OS's, Charactor Displays, and 300 baud Modems.
It has no relative purpose on todays Internet, with DSL, Cable,

rest of drivel snipped
It has _everything_ to do with making it possible to follow a
thread once more than 2 people have posted to it.
Writing from the top to the bottom of a page is "only a convention".
Driving on the correct side of the road is "only a convention"
No doubt you read books backwards, or pages from the bottom, or
drive on the wrong side of the road.
You myopic imbecile.

NO it's an excuse for being too lazy to learn to use whatever editor
is bundled with his reader software. YEs I got my start back in the
days of FIdonet, still using a dos box on the internet with a 28.8
modem, won't do dsl until my LInux box is ready. I'll still bottom
post no matter what method I use to access the net as it makes reading
easier.

HEy most of the top posters are too lazyto trim all the necessary
verbiage including sig files and brag lines from the posts they're
replying to, if they top post they just save and send away not
thinking about how many miles of crap they leave which we get to
download again and again ad nauseum.

I'll still read posters with relevant content in threads I follow no
matter where they post, but it sure makes it easier when folks trim
their posts and place their comments after the text to which they're
responding. ESpecially where in my case I look in on a group such as
this one only occasionally. Makes it nice to see what I've missed of
a thread that may be relevant.

73

Richard Webb, amateur radio callsign nf5b
active on the Maritime Mobile service network, 14.300 mhz
REplace anything before the @ symbol with elspider for real email

--

A good captain is one who is hoisting his first drink in a
bar when the storm hits.

Doug Dotson

Give it a rest JAX. Most folks appreciate content over style.

"Folklore killer" wrote in message
Me blabbered....

in Message-id: .....

In article ,
(Folklore killer) wrote:

Then tell me where I am wrong Einstein.

All this Top Posting, Bottom Posting Crap is just that, Crap....
It is nothing more than a simple convention, that made sense, back in
the days of Dos OS's, Charactor Displays, and 300 baud Modems. It
has no relative purpose on todays Internet, with DSL, Cable, Sat,
and better connections, or even 28.8K modems, on UseNet. Why don't
you grow up and get with the Big Boys. Back in the Day, when we used
the ARPANet to read out alt.groups things were considerably different.
So take your Internet SuperCop Badge you got out of Post Tosties Box
and go back to your Sandbox and Play with you Tonka Trucks......

You're a retard. Inbreeding causes such problems.

Top posting v bottom posting has got absolutely **** all to do with modem
connection speed, operating system or anything else to do with computers.

You ****ing retard.

You ****in' dickhead.

No doubt you read books backwards, or pages from the bottom, or drive on
the
wrong side of the road.

You myopic imbecile.

I love you
Folklore Killer

BrianR

"Ed Price" wrote in message

"Figment" wrote in message
Notice to Americans of Revocation of Independence from the Government of
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II

To the citizens of the United States of America: In the light of your
failure to elect a sane President of the United States and thus to govern
yourselves with consideration for the rest of world, we hereby give
notice of the Revocation of your Independence, effective immediately .

Nice try, but a revocation can only be accomplished by the original
authors, or their heirs. BTW, we only copied you as a courtesy.

Shouldn't you blokes be working on a Northern Ireland solution first?

Ed

I'm amazed that this thread has gone on so long, it was only intended as a
bit of light relief.
I assumed people would have a sense of humour, see it for what it was, have
a laugh and then move on..