Default 30-35' cruising sailboat w/ drop-able mast

On 2008-10-01 22:09:10 -0400, Wayne.B said:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 01:50:18 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

Excuse me Wayne, but I did say MOST of the EAST Coast.

SWFL ain't on the EAST coast by most descriptions.

Just used my area by way of example because there is a lot of
waterfront here behind low bridges. I'm guessing there are other
areas with similar issues, upstate NY on the Finger Lakes and canal
system come quickly to mind, also some areas in Canada like the Rideau
and Chambly Canals.

Awww, gimme a break. Ain't many who do SW FL or the canals.

Truth be told, I have interest in the NY canals as my grandDad was a
foreman on (too relaxed by rum to remember) one of the major canals up
there and have noted how few transit or query that area.

(I suffered 5 years in Clearwater, just north of that area.)

How could you suffer in a nice place like Clearwater ?

I had to work for a living there in my mid-20s. Can you imagine what I
felt like within a community who had gone down there to die?

About the only time I could hit the beach was at night -- which
admittedly improves my overall impression or I'd be saying REALLY nasty
things. (DANG, they were CUTE and cuddly -- and uninhibited with no one
else around!)

--
Jere Lull

In article ,
Wayne.B wrote:

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 01:50:18 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

(I suffered 5 years in Clearwater, just north of that area.)

How could you suffer in a nice place like Clearwater ?

His wallet burst.

--
Molesworth

http://www.stcustards.free-online.co.uk/

repair on sailboat mast [email protected] General 2 December 13th 06 10:47 PM
Sailboat Mast Problem ct kid General 6 June 5th 05 03:54 PM
Looking for a 35 foot sailboat mast [email protected] Cruising 1 March 19th 05 05:44 PM
WTB:sailboat mast and sails in California. Eric Marketplace 0 November 5th 03 02:09 AM
Red over green mast light for sailboat Lee Huddleston Electronics 0 September 5th 03 04:18 AM