Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default 30-35' cruising sailboat w/ drop-able mast

On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 01:50:18 GMT, Jere Lull wrote:

Excuse me Wayne, but I did say MOST of the EAST Coast.

SWFL ain't on the EAST coast by most descriptions.

Just used my area by way of example because there is a lot of
waterfront here behind low bridges. I'm guessing there are other
areas with similar issues, upstate NY on the Finger Lakes and canal
system come quickly to mind, also some areas in Canada like the Rideau
and Chambly Canals.

(I suffered 5 years in Clearwater, just north of that area.)

How could you suffer in a nice place like Clearwater ?